Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Give incentive for donating more at a time

Currently, there is no incentive to donate more at a time.

Donating $5 in 5 days gives the same amount of rubies as donating $25 at one time.

Each package should give a little more rubies then the last, so you have an incentive to donate more money at a time.

Example:

$5 = 500 Rubies
$10 = 1200 Rubies
$25 = 3000 Rubies
$50 = 6000 Rubies
$100 = 14000 Rubies

With something like this, it encourages people to donate more at a time, instead of doing a ton of $5 and $10 donations.

inb4 "IT'S ALREADY P2W, NO N33D 2 MAKE IT MOAR"

No, FRG is always in need of money, and there really should be more of an incentive to do say, $100 at a time, compared to two $50 in a week.

On NTG, I would usually wait until I had $100 saved up, and then donate it all at once, since it gave a decent amount of more points than the $50 package.
Find

I mean. Sure. I don't know what intensive means but sure.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I've already talked this over with him and currently how it is from what he said, he would only do something like that for holiday events and such.

But he can always change his mind.
Find

(08-01-2016, 06:54 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  I've already talked this over with him and currently how it is from what he said, he would only do something like that for holiday events and such.

But he can always change his mind.

I've talked to him as well about it a few months ago, and he said he would consider it, but nothing ended up happening with it.

So i thought I would just make a thread and see what the community thinks.
Find

Give us more options to donate for things other than rubies or items in the inventory system, or special "events". I really liked those Vanity Crates, since it was just cosmetics and people couldn't roll 60 godlike guns from them.
Find

donate-only items are stupid. i think rubies are fine as they can buy you more crates and i think tobi's idea for like a little extra on bigger purchases are fine although i think some are a little too many extra

- That Thrakos Noob
Find