Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Remove ttt_airbus_b3?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

REMOVE ttt_airbus_b3

I truly don't understand how anyone can enjoy this map. How they could enjoy being blocked at the spawn. How they could enjoy not being able to fit more than 2 people in the hallway. how they could enjoy the crammed shithole that is airbus.

I think a lot of maps are good but this is by far the worst one imo. It's WAY too close-quartered and there's too many things that constantly go wrong like killing t-buddies through the t-trap door thing and god forbid someone drops an incin or blocks a door or some shit... it's just not for a server this size.

- That Thrakos Noob

100% honest here I hate this map (even though it's space it's just shit), but I really like space maps and I loved space station. Bring back space station!

(07-29-2016, 02:41 AM)Dreaddork Wrote:  I truly don't understand how anyone can enjoy this map. How they could enjoy being blocked at the spawn. How they could enjoy not being able to fit more than 2 people in the hallway. how they could enjoy the crammed shithole that is airbus.

Because they're the ones doing all the griefing in the first place.
Find

(07-29-2016, 05:03 PM)[PAC] Bradley Wrote:  
(07-29-2016, 02:41 AM)Dreaddork Wrote:  I truly don't understand how anyone can enjoy this map. How they could enjoy being blocked at the spawn. How they could enjoy not being able to fit more than 2 people in the hallway. how they could enjoy the crammed shithole that is airbus.

pretty sure i like it because its not as bad as a map as people think. as innos you have to be awear and focus to not die.
and as a t you need to play smart.

as i said before. if someone blocks, staff deal with them. shouldn't remove a map to get out of doing a job.
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight
Find

Remove Airbus and add space station. Common sense.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(07-29-2016, 11:34 PM)Jerome The SG Lover Wrote:  Remove Airbus and add space station. Common sense.

Can we remove Excel and Terran while at it too?

(07-29-2016, 10:43 PM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  
(07-29-2016, 05:03 PM)[PAC] Bradley Wrote:  

pretty sure i like it because its not as bad as a map as people think. as innos you have to be awear and focus to not die.
and as a t you need to play smart.

as i said before. if someone blocks, staff deal with them. shouldn't remove a map to get out of doing a job.

Wow what an innovative map. Making the innos focus not to die and be aware? Also in counterpoint to your statement of "shouldn't remove a map to get out of doing a job.", They should not be the only reason the map could be bearable. A map that requires staff to be on for anyone to be able to have any fun should not be in the map rotation.

Sorry but I truly despise this map and this is one situation which I cannot understand both sides to the argument on.
Find

(07-29-2016, 11:50 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  
(07-29-2016, 11:34 PM)Jerome The SG Lover Wrote:  Remove Airbus and add space station. Common sense.

Can we remove Excel and Terran while at it too?
Hell Ya.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

While we are purging maps. NUCLEAR BUNKER please purge this piece of filth. This map is literally just jihad first room and youve wiped out 90& of server if nott 100. Also, one of only maps innos can get into t room rendering it useless. It is a cancer and need to be exorcised from this body of frg.