Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Railgun Sink

Now that railguns are about 3k each on a good day, I've thought of a suggestion to bring some love back to them.

You know how the Megaladon Rifle has a Blue mode (precision) and a Green mode (spray)?

Sacrificing a railgun to it should give it an all new mode, being red (railgun). You would get it by scoping in and holding r.

This may or may not make your megaladon untradable.

That may mean to make it tradable again you need to remove the railgun component losing it forever.

Or it may mean neither of those things

I don't understand how this could work w/o making the gun too overpowered. Wouldn't the megalodon rifle be able to shoot explosive beams then?
Find

(07-27-2016, 12:59 AM)Axe Wrote:  I don't understand how this could work w/o making the gun too overpowered. Wouldn't the megalodon rifle be able to shoot explosive beams then?

No just the regular red beams
Find

That's a bit extreme. Nobody says that they're "3k" each. There are a lot, yes, but they're still a Godlike and well used. Going to a "Sink" for them is going to the extremes.
Find

(07-27-2016, 01:06 AM)Terran Wrote:  That's a bit extreme. Nobody says that they're "3k" each. There are a lot, yes, but they're still a Godlike and well used. Going to a "Sink" for them is going to the extremes.

Kuro is literally the only person who says 3K 3K LOOK AT ME RAILGUN DROPPED SINCE I SAID 3K? 2K NOW.
Find

Or, just wipe everyones Inventories and start fresh Wink)))

(07-27-2016, 02:54 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Or, just wipe everyones Inventories and start fresh Wink)))

yes

if they are so cheap just buy 10 of them and make a key then you have a chance to get something better and then 10 of them are gone. boom.

(07-27-2016, 12:56 AM)Kuro Wrote:  Now that railguns are about 3k each on a good day, I've thought of a suggestion to bring some love back to them.

You know how the Megaladon Rifle has a Blue mode (precision) and a Green mode (spray)?

Sacrificing a railgun to it should give it an all new mode, being red (railgun). You would get it by scoping in and holding r.

This may or may not make your megaladon untradable.

That may mean to make it tradable again you need to remove the railgun component losing it forever.

Or it may mean neither of those things

LETS SINK THE MANY RAILGUNS INTO A 3 OF A KIND WEAPON MAKING IT EVEN MORE VERSATILE THAN IT IS.
Find