Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dragon Mouse2 Attack

Well, as im sure a lot of people have noticed, it's really hard to win a dragon round when you can spam MOUSE2 for infinite explosive fireballs.
I think to make dragon rounds a little more fair, make it so that the fire spit recharges quicker, and the explosive fireball can be spammed, but after clicking it so much it goes into an "overheat mode" (i dont know what else to call it), where you cant use it for a while. That way spamming the explosive fireball is more penalizing that using it when needed.

Not to mention, does the Dragon's HP scale to players? Because it doesnt seem so xp
When a dragon round begins.

Find

no, when people are just camping inside of buildings barely peaking, this is all they have.

when it's a full server, even when they just spam right click, they still lose.
Find

I think the attack is fine honestly. You can always counter it by turning corners and shooting it to launch them back. I do believe the health should scale because it is extremely hard for 12 of us to deal 50k damage xD
Find

(07-27-2016, 12:08 AM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡tobiasxz Wrote:  no, when people are just camping inside of buildings barely peaking, this is all they have.

when it's a full server, even when they just spam right click, they still lose.

Then maybe it's a health scale issue.
I'm just saying, if the health is scaling correctly, then something needs to be done about the dragon's attacks.

(07-27-2016, 12:13 AM)Zott Wrote:  I think the attack is fine honestly. You can always counter it by turning corners and shooting it to launch them back. I do believe the health should scale because it is extremely hard for 12 of us to deal 50k damage xD

(Also, i had yet known you could shoot the fireballs back -- this is news to me.)
When a dragon round begins.

Find

If you spray the "Flamethrower" sort of attack, it becomes wildly inaccurate really quick.
Find