Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nekinu Sakuya - Membership application.

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50 Hours and 30~40 minutes? Roughly 51 hours.

Where did you hear about this server?: On NTG's forums, Brassx's new server/inventory system announcement.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No.

Why do you want to join?: I want to be a part of FRG as a whole. It's an amazing community where I seem to look positively upon most of the players, and have fun playing with most. I love the server enviroment and I think being a member would only further show my dedication and engagement with the community and the server as a whole.

Referred by: No one.

Additional Details:Turned 17 today! Which means I pass the requirements of the age limit. Anyways, Most of you know me for a while, and I want to first apologize if I ever came out to sound cocky, bratty or annoying. People seem to misunderstand my way of speaking as showing off, and I want to inform that since english isn't my first language, I might make use of certain sentences that might sound that way, but I want all of you to trust me when I say this, I am a really modest person, and if I discuss anything, don't take it as a personal offense, I just like to talk about shit, a lot.

Besides that, I have nothing else to say, not going to reason why I should be/need to be a member, I just hope to be added in as a member Wink. (Also, I don't know if regular members get nrslay, but me having it would be really helpful, as I can be online on weird times that most moderators/admins can't make it to, like super early in the morning.)
Find
  • x1

I love you. don't break rules, don't cause many issues, sure some people may have issues with you, but I personally haven't had any issues with you at all.

Easy +1.
Find

Don't know you too well, but I see you reasnobly often and when I do your a gud dud.
Find

We have differences, but I'll leave them out. You RDM a LOT. You're also very aggressive when it comes to it, attacking people verbally and, as physically as you can, in a game. One round when you were simply mad at me, you ran up and shot me in the head after saying you would RDM me. This is Revenge RDM, and it is NOT member material. I was completely shocked that you would go so far simply over a video game, and I decided to avoid you from then on since you were a ticking time bomb like Breezy or DNO.

I can provide evidence of this if needed, (Although a single screenshot of an RDM for no reason isn't TOO much proof, there were witnesses I could bring), but you seem like a terrible role model.
Find

(01-14-2015, 05:08 PM)Terran Wrote:  We have differences, but I'll leave them out. You RDM a LOT. You're also very aggressive when it comes to it, attacking people verbally and, as physically as you can, in a game. One round when you were simply mad at me, you ran up and shot me in the head after saying you would RDM me. This is Revenge RDM, and it is NOT member material. I was completely shocked that you would go so far simply over a video game, and I decided to avoid you from then on since you were a ticking time bomb like Breezy or DNO.

I can provide evidence of this if needed, but you seem like a terrible role model.

Cherry-picking from one incident whom you started. You know you were blatantly trying to get me angry that whole round, I'm not going to argue over it.
If someone were to interrupt your question and intentionally offend you, out of the blue, you'd get pretty fucking pissed aswell.
I'm extremely chill, but the one thing I can't take is free offenses. And whether you thought you weren't being offensive, that's where point of views differ, know your limits with certain folks.
Find

Can you take your argument to PM...? This isn't a server issue?
Find

(01-14-2015, 05:25 PM)Terran Wrote:  Can you take your argument to PM...? This isn't a server issue?

Nah dude, it's all cool. Like I said, i'm not going to argue over it. I'm just stating my point of view. This really is not meant to be discussed any further Wink

Denied.
Find