Steam Name (Current):

Steam Name (During incident): Abu

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:105070611

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170406951/

Name of staff you were banned by: Aresuft

Length of the ban: week

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban:"Threats to DDOS the server"

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:No, it was sarcastic joke because every1 was saying "Ur five u cant own a steam account" and with the most SARCASTIC tone i can do i said "I will DDOS u all" every1 laughed and went with the joke then aresuft banned me to troll me noice 1.

Additional details: Not really much else to say
Find

-1 DDos threat is still a threat thats your own fault but now you know better then to say stupid shit without thinking. Hopefully
Find

I was there and they were all joking then a ban
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

I wasn't going to do anything until you said you were going to ddos everyone and then you said you were going to ddos Chosen and then the server. Don't want other people thinking they can say stuff like that even as a joke m8
Find

Abu, You should overall know as a member that you should never threaten to ddos the server, even as a joke, I think this week ban would be actually a good time for you to cool down.
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

Could've been a perma
Find

I only heard abu "threaten" to ddos notchosen. If he really did threaten the server, then it's stated in the rules that's a ban, even if a joke.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

This is NOTHING to joke about, you should know better seeing how you've been here long enough, and you should be glad it's a week and not a permanent ban.
Find

I feel as if abu needs a week ban for the mistakes he did, this will help learn his lesson to never break a rule. Sorry abu you did this to yourself. Even as joking read the rules you still can get banned.
Find

DDoSing is a federal offense. You shouldnt be joking around lightly with something that serious.
Find