Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Chrome_gnome member application

Steam Name(Current): Chrome_gnome

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 61

Where did you hear about this server?: I was browsing through the names of ttt and this server interested me.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes, changing my name mid-game. I was spectating and unaware it was against the rules in my defense and was a 1 min ban. (Sorry)

Why do you want to join?: This server is great and pretty much the only thing I play right now. It's like no other and people are funny and helpful.

Referred by: None
Additional Details: It would be awesome to be a member. But if not, either way thanks for creating and maintaining the server!
Find

+0, ive never personally seen you.
Find

+1
I've been seeing you a lot lately, and you're actually quite fun to play with.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

-1 you mic spam so much
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

(07-19-2016, 12:29 AM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡tobiasxz - back sept 1st. Wrote:  +0, ive never personally seen you.
Find

(07-19-2016, 03:29 AM)Chrome_gnome Wrote:  i did it once today for 20 seconds, stopped, then gagged

You really shouldn't be posting on your own application, we post our opinions on you and then you get judged, it doesn't make you look too good if you post on your app saying stuff like that.

Other than that I have no opinion of you so far.

I don't find you mature enough sorry, -1.
Find

(07-19-2016, 12:29 AM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡tobiasxz - back sept 1st. Wrote:  +0, ive never personally seen you.

maybe its cuz you never play anymore, scrub :^)

hi
Find

(07-19-2016, 05:21 AM)hockeyfn Wrote:  

maybe its cuz you never play anymore, scrub :^)

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4262
Find