Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

Jsc's Member app

Big Grin 

Steam Name(Current): A Man Named Jsc

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 108hours 15 minutes

Where did you hear about this server?: I was randomly looking for servers and the name of the server caught my eye.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: I enjoy this server even though im not that good at the game. The people on this server kind of give off an older sibling feeling. I would love to join the group. Big Grin
Find

☆+1 he's a good boy
Find

You currently have a membership application in process??
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(07-17-2016, 06:55 PM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  You currently have a membership application in process??

Was told to make a new one I guess I'll delete the old one.

+1 from me. he never causes issues and he's an active player of the community. He would represent the server well.
Find

(08-01-2016, 11:43 PM)hillary clinton murdered harambe Wrote:  +1 from me. he never causes issues and he's an active player of the community. He would represent the server well.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(08-01-2016, 11:43 PM) pid=\42263' Wrote:+1 from me. he never causes issues and he's an active player of the community. He would represent the server well.
Sample Text.
Find

Feedback?
Find

cool dude, doesn't cause any issues and is relatively active
+1
Find

Havent had any problems with him. I think he could do with a little more playtime because i havent seen him in a while so let's say a +.5 until then
Find