Name: Glaunt

Accuracy: +18%
Clip: +15
Damage: +18%
Mobility: -8%
Stability: +20%
Reload Speed: -35%
Fire Rate: +8

Suffix: 1 in (15-20) chance to slow all speed characteristics of the player (Mouse DPI, Movement Speed, Fire Rate, Reload Speed) by 15% (Stackable)

I think the model should have a slimy texture to it

what is jolly
Find

seems cool as like a trait on guns but that suffix doesn't seem good enough as a suffix on a godlike...
Find

(07-18-2016, 03:01 AM)hockeyfn Wrote:  seems cool as like a trait on guns but that suffix doesn't seem good enough as a suffix on a godlike...

last prayer ricochet
Find

(07-18-2016, 03:01 AM)hockeyfn Wrote:  seems cool as like a trait on guns but that suffix doesn't seem good enough as a suffix on a godlike...

Honestly unless you have a DPI switch and a reload crystal this would make it pretty hard to fight against, due to its slowing effect.
Find

I have a dpi button on my mouse to change it from anywhere from 800-3000 so i can't really see this being a problem...But I'd rather use a glock that has stability and more damage + firerate...much more efficent to kill with
Find

(07-18-2016, 10:32 PM)[Phazz3] Cant Touch This Wrote:  I have a dpi button on my mouse to change it from anywhere from 800-3000 so i can't really see this being a problem...But I'd rather use a glock that has stability and more damage + firerate...much more efficent to kill with

Added Fire rate and updated damage and stability.
Find