Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Event Idea (4 players)

Getting the Quest:

This event will be located in the hangar. There will be a plane and a NPC named Jack Strongwind. You will talk to Jack and he will ask you to collect 80 Wind Spirits for him, but you must be at least level 20. These wind spirits will be found on TTT innocent rounds and will look similar to the souls, but they will be white. Once you complete his quest you will be taken to an island (which actually has 3 islands).

Starting the Event (First Island):

When you arrive at the first island players will be given an element (either fire, wind, water, or earth). You will see a bell and will need to ring the bell in order to fight the first wave. The first wave will contain tribal members and you will need to fight them. After beating the first wave a trident will appear in the middle of the island. You must use the trident which will summon the water boss. The player that has the water elemental will do 2x damage to the water boss. After this boss is defeated another bell will appear. Once this bell is rung a platform will appear that will allow the players access to another island.

Second Island:

This second island will contain a third bell. This bell will once again start another wave of enemies to fight. However, these enemies will have their own elements all attacking at the same time. The player with the fire elemental will do more damage to the fire enemies, the player with the wind elemental will do more damage to the wind enemies, and so on and so forth. After this wave is completed 4 platforms in pairs will appear. In between the first pair of platforms is a torch and in between the second pair of platforms is a large boulder. The players will stand on the platforms and the players will be separated into the pairs. Each pair of players will have to fight their own boss which is either the fire boss or the ground boss who will have their own special abilities. If a pair of players dies then the event will end and the players will have lost. However, if you kill these bosses a white bell will appear. Once this bell is rung a third platform will appear and it will be extremely foggy.

Third Island:

Once all players make it to the third island they will fight the final boss which is the wind boss. There are details for the abilities of each boss and what they will do. The wind boss will be the hardest to beat. However, if Brassx does like the idea it seems like a spoiler if we were to tell the other ideas we had for the event including the abilities of each boss and the loot acquired from the event.

Cooldown: There will be a 24 hour cooldown if failed and a 48 hour cooldown if completed.

*Notes*:

-Collect 80 Wind Spirits (Glowing White Orbs)
-You need to be level 20 to do this event.
-Four players are needed for this.
-Loot will drop after every boss.
-Each player gets their own element.
-When you spawn you get your elements.
-You do increased damage to enemies that correspond to your element (2x damage).
-Event is located in the hangar next to a plane.
-Talk to Jack Strongwind to obtain and return the quest.
-You will be give two health orbs on this island (much lesser healing than the other event).

Idea by: Tango and Axe

THERE IS SOME INFORMATION LEFT OUT INTENTIONALLY MAINLY THE ATTACKS AND LOOT BUT SOME OTHER THINGS AS WELL!!!!!
Find

Not another god damned collection quest. -1
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

make is so that u can choose ur element when u spawn? and maybe since fire on fire doesnt seem like 2x damage should make sense, and water on water is 2x damage doesnt make sense and so forth, maybe make is so like water 2x on fire, fire 2x on earth, earth 2x on wind and wind 2x on water. and earth is that just like rock and stuff or does it include plants and stuff? other than that great idea! +1

.....To code this/make it just sounds incredibly hard.. I've only messed with a bit of c+ and some java and i find those quite hard with a little bunch of code. If you could get somebody to contribute and make this/make the map and everything that would need to be involved (A LOT) then yeah great idea! But you might struggle with that because, and correct me if im wrong, this would be a pain in the ass to make.
Find

(07-14-2016, 05:14 PM)[Phazz3] Cant Touch This Wrote:  .....To code this/make it just sounds incredibly hard.. I've only messed with a bit of c+ and some java and i find those quite hard with a little bunch of code. If you could get somebody to contribute and make this/make the map and everything that would need to be involved (A LOT) then yeah great idea! But you might struggle with that because, and correct me if im wrong, this would be a pain in the ass to make.

I don't see how it's much harder than the other event?
Find

(07-14-2016, 05:24 PM)Axe Wrote:  
(07-14-2016, 05:14 PM)[Phazz3] Cant Touch This Wrote:  .....To code this/make it just sounds incredibly hard.. I've only messed with a bit of c+ and some java and i find those quite hard with a little bunch of code. If you could get somebody to contribute and make this/make the map and everything that would need to be involved (A LOT) then yeah great idea! But you might struggle with that because, and correct me if im wrong, this would be a pain in the ass to make.

I don't see how it's much harder than the other event?

It depends; how do they get to the other island? the water and fire stuff and the splitting up and multiple bosses sounds laggy and like it needs a lot of code to work all at the same time
Find

sounds like a good idea to get more loot and fun at the same time +1
Find

So would this replace current event? Because I think if we have too many events people will never even be playing ttt and it will always just be people doing the 3 different events. Tongue
Find

(07-14-2016, 07:25 PM)hockeyfn Wrote:  So would this replace current event? Because I think if we have too many events people will never even be playing ttt and it will always just be people doing the 3 different events. Tongue

We dont have any decision over that, this would all be Brassx's Opinion
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

(07-14-2016, 08:27 AM)Axe Wrote:  Starting the Event (First Island):

When you arrive at the first island players will be given an element (either fire, wind, water, or ground).

"ground........"

aka earth

fire
wind
water
earth

come on man
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight
Find