Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crouch jumping

I see a lot of people complain about bhopping and/or crouch jumping. I saw a recommendation that they should add a jump cooldown, a personally think this would make the server awful. Im just speaking on personal experience of playing on ttt servers with jump delay, and the gameplay feels terrible. My personal suggestion to cut down on the people crouch jumping, is to make your accuracy decreased while jumping, this would make it much harder to hit people whenever your bhopping or jump crouching. It seems that shotguns accuracy already fluctuates when jumping, not sure why shotguns are the only guns that have accuracy decrease while jumping, but for some reason they are, and I think all guns should have decreased accuracy while jumping.

We have had this topic so many times. Everyone who crouch jumps/bunny hops will just scream "BUT I JUMP WHEN I'M BORED", "I HATE SERVERS THAT LIMIT JUMPING", "BLAH BLAH BLAH ITS A TACTIC", "YOU'RE JUST MAD CUZ U CAN'T BHOP"

It is complete and LITERAL cancer. I would support a thousand nerfs 100% of the time, but nobody gives a fucking damn. Just wait for the CROUCH JUMPING DEFENSE FORCE TO MOVE IN OH BOY CROUCH JUMPERS EN ROUTE.

Accuracy -SHOULD- go down 50% or more when jumping. +1111111111111111111111111111111

This could make the dropshot quest a lot harder, maybe just have accuracy decrease more and more with each consecutive jump?
Find

(07-13-2016, 09:27 PM)Terran Wrote:  We have had this topic so many times. Everyone who crouch jumps/bunny hops will just scream "BUT I JUMP WHEN I'M BORED", "I HATE SERVERS THAT LIMIT JUMPING", "BLAH BLAH BLAH ITS A TACTIC", "YOU'RE JUST MAD CUZ U CAN'T BHOP"

It is complete and LITERAL cancer. I would support a thousand nerfs 100% of the time, but nobody gives a fucking damn. Just wait for the CROUCH JUMPING DEFENSE FORCE TO MOVE IN OH BOY CROUCH JUMPERS EN ROUTE.

Accuracy -SHOULD- go down 50% or more when jumping. +1111111111111111111111111111111

i think a flat -100 reduction would be nice. So your gun goes from +25% to -75% for example
Find

-120% accuracy
Reminds me of the Millenium Pistol we had
it literally shot sideways with -300% accuracy lmao
I miss that gun
Find

#Buff crouch jumping charples
Find

But like if we do change this the server will be in chaos cus any gun the is a spray and pray becomes more unavoidable and it will change people play style it and everyone will got crazy but eh.
there has been like 8 diffent post about this problem and yet to be fix but maybe if we take all our salt and throw it at brass he may do something
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

It's super annoying to deal with crouch jumpers who always do it mid fight with rifle body shot spam. Though it is fun when they get pissed if you finish them off with the last prayer fan the hammer. You know who you are.
Find