Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

D3F4ULT's membership app

Steam Name(Current): D3F4ULT

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 142 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: through Tango(Scrub)

Have you ever been banned and why?: I cannot remember at all but i think i have not been banned at all

Why do you want to join?:Becauses this server is better than most TTT Servers and I enjoy alot

Referred by: Tango(Scrub)

Additional Details:

+1 He has been on for quite a bit and follows the rules most of the times
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

(07-07-2016, 03:58 AM)Tango(SCRUB) Wrote:  +1  He has been on for quite a bit and follows the rules most of the times
Find

(07-07-2016, 04:06 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  
(07-07-2016, 03:58 AM)Tango(SCRUB) Wrote:  +1  He has been on for quite a bit and follows the rules most of the times
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(07-07-2016, 04:29 AM)Fancy Mega Typhlosion Wrote:  
(07-07-2016, 04:06 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  
Find

+1 nice player doesint break rules that i know of.
Find

I enjoy playing with you +1
you dont sound 15 lol
Find

Alright, enough time has passed, and Default has proven himself worthy of garnering my attention once again. He hasn't advertised since then that I've seen, and it was obviously in a non-malicious intent. That, combined with his maturity and sense of self as an individual, leads me to believe that he'd be a fine choice. I'm going to change my rating to a +1, and delete my previous post.

+1.

Fun to play with and a nice guy. I was surprised to see you are 15, I thought you were more like 18 tbh. +1
Find

You are pretty fun to play with, good attitude, fair play, overall a good guy. +1
Sample Text.
Find