Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Link the beasts Member app "updated"

Steam Name(Current): Link the beast

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 250

Where did you hear about this server?: my friend told that this server was cool and I played ever since

Have you ever been banned and why?:no

Why do you want to join?: I would love to be apart of the community

Referred by:

Additional Details:

I'm sorry , but you haven't even improved since your other member app was denied. You get salty a lot, and harass players constantly. -1.

(07-03-2016, 07:46 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  I'm sorry , but you haven't even improved since your other member app was denied. You get salty a lot, and harass players constantly. -1.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

I'm iffy on this.
Personally, i've seen link get better, not to to the point of giving a full +1.
You do get salty a bit easy, but you're much more fun to play with than you used to be.
+.5
_______
Update:
I'm going to give this a +1 now. Im not sure how he act in reports since i cant see them, but personally i have fun playing with Link when he's online.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(07-03-2016, 07:46 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  I'm sorry , but you haven't even improved since your other member app was denied. You get salty a lot, and harass players constantly. -1.
Find

harass players wow chosen you just took it to far because I haven't harass anyone and ive been trying to improve
Find

I don't see the problem with link. He's quiet and keeps to himself so idk, from my experience with him, he hasn't caused any problems.
Find

I have to agree with this, in Reports he makes he still gets really angry and Aggressive in them, fix this and maybe you could have a better chance at being member,

Also dont talk back to others in your app, only makes you look worse and its Chosen own Opinion since this is what he notices in you, and I have to agree with him on this.
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

Not Chosen went hard on him and talking shit to him but hes iffy for me also so yeah idk what to say

hi
Find

Annoying, rude, and cheeky.
Yeah, I don't think you'd represent us well.
Umpty Dumpty
Find