Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

gun stats

was googling what the base stats for guns in ttt are, ran across this spreadsheet on google docs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_fl03AWbW6SYXIyQTZQWGxUX0k/view?usp=sharing

while i'm not sure if the values on the spreadsheet are the same values used for the base guns used on this server, i would think that brass wouldn't deviate from the default values too much for most of the common base guns used on this server, so this table could serve as a useful reference.

but of course it would be better if brass could just tell us the base stats of common base guns on this server

screenshot preview below
Find

Pretty sure we have our own base gun stats for a number of weapons, I remember some of the base stats being change specifically for the reason that they were just too powerful.

The most consistent one in that spreadsheet and our server would probably be the ump prototype. I don't see why it could be changed but it does give me an idea on my suggestion thread.

But I really do want to know the base stats of all of the guns on the server, just something I've always been curious about.
Find

(07-01-2016, 06:44 PM)Kuro Wrote:  Pretty sure we have our own base gun stats for a number of weapons, I remember some of the base stats being change specifically for the reason that they were just too powerful.

The most consistent one in that spreadsheet and our server would probably be the ump prototype. I don't see why it could be changed but it does give me an idea on my suggestion thread.

But I really do want to know the base stats of all of the guns on the server, just something I've always been curious about.

Don't touch my umptys
Umpty Dumpty
Find