Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Djinn crate rebalance

(06-27-2016, 04:05 AM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  guys. think about it. Old crates you cant get anymore
they can easily be sold for quite a bit by collectors (nield)
or opened to be given a change at guns you cant get anymore
maybe 4 isnt enough but dont make them have like 20 presents
i think below 20 crates TOTAL (all crates combines) is enough honestly

they are untradable?

Wow, I'm actually super disappointed to see that old holiday items and things that were never supposed to be seen again were added to this crate. Now I collected those things for nothing... =/

64k...
ok pal thats quite a lot
Find

(06-27-2016, 04:12 AM)Revs Wrote:  
(06-27-2016, 04:05 AM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  guys. think about it. Old crates you cant get anymore

they are untradable?

if they are. just open 'em. if you'll still get cool guns. jolly you cant get anymore. tokens. chance at the last prayer again
its alright
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

(06-27-2016, 04:41 AM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  
(06-27-2016, 04:12 AM)Revs Wrote:  

they are untradable?

if they are. just open 'em. if you'll still get cool guns. jolly you cant get anymore. tokens. chance at the last prayer again
its alright
The best weapon i got was a jolly m16 with no suffix and i couldnt even open them myself
Find

(06-27-2016, 04:18 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  Wow, I'm actually super disappointed to see that old holiday items and things that were never supposed to be seen again were added to this crate. Now I collected those things for nothing... =/

im sure theyll be equally as disappointed to get a santa hat out of a djinn crate lmfao

- That Thrakos Noob

I think with 64k you could buy the drops from a new presents, an easter egg, and...4 vanity crates lol.

I mean, I'd be cool with it if the coins options were nerfed in regard, but it still feels sad.
Find

Not every reward is supposed to be equally as good. Hence the reason why random choices are shown.

The sealed djinn at its essence is basically a crate(or gift-package type thing), with a different style(and significantly better base loot that normal crates). You don't complain when someone opens the same crate as you and gets an item worth less do ya?
The crates are not tradeable, to help preserve the crates people collected over the seasons.

Anyways, I have rebalanced the amount the wealth wish gives. Lowered it quite a bit actually. That should help balance the choices out. I also removed Vanity crates from Discarded Loot.

It now gives you 3 of each seasonal crate 100% of the time, still untradeable though this may be subject to change, but probably will remain this way to again help preserve those who were there collecting the crates and keeping 'em. (If anything maybe 1-2 of the crates will be tradeable)

It also gives a mid ranged random amount of coins based on level, and has a somewhat slim chance to give a primordial+ weapon from any crate.

I will no longer do any re-rolls for people who have used the items they obtained from opening it when changes are made to the djinn.
Find

That's pretty much all I could ask for. The coins just seemed to vastly outweigh the rest, so thank you for putting thought into it. At the very least, all of the options should be more tempting now. (Except for the EXP one, that one is a total noob trap.)
Find

Even the EXP one was made better haha (because it also gives you coins now). But yeah, it's pretty much clickbait.
Find