Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Djinn crate rebalance

Just saying , but Brass and I talked and he said the Djinn is getting fixed for some of those options. This is just a warning to NOT OPEN A DJINN UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE. You've been warned.

(07-02-2016, 05:09 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  Just saying , but Brass and I talked and he said the Djinn is getting fixed for some of those options. This is just a warning to NOT OPEN A DJINN UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE. You've been warned.

Stop updating my Damn crates dude.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

No. it needs fixed. No one needs to suffer how i did. THANKS JAKE
Find

(07-03-2016, 12:05 AM)Paladin Wrote:  No. it needs fixed. No one needs to suffer how i did. THANKS JAKE

(07-02-2016, 05:09 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  Just saying , but Brass and I talked and he said the Djinn is getting fixed for some of those options. This is just a warning to NOT OPEN A DJINN UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE. You've been warned.

if you opened one today, it's your fault

heisen just corrected me, nevermind.

(07-03-2016, 12:41 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(07-03-2016, 12:05 AM)Paladin Wrote:  No. it needs fixed. No one needs to suffer how i did. THANKS JAKE

if you opened one today, it's your fault.

He gave a warning BECAUSE of paladin's extreme misfortune.
Find