Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

๖:Zalphier:.'s Member+ Application

Big Grin 
Steam Name(Current): ๖:Zalphier:.

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: No

Why would you like to be promoted?: I would like to be able to help my favorite and only gmod server i play on, and decrease the ammount of work for the other members.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I am very coolheaded and fair, and i believe i have had enough experience watching/listening to reports to be able to make a clear decision.

Do you have any administrative experience: No, but i would like to accumulate some.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details:I am typically a very kind individual, even though i may seem brash at moments. I do suffer from anger issues ( ive had these since i was little ) and over time ive learned to efficiently deal with my anger. I believe in dealing with things without vilence, and am at heart a pacifist.

Can I get some more feedback?
Find

Denied due to lack of feedback. Please repost an application if still interested.
Find