Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Item Farming-Bluedl2

Yeah.
Earlier this week, mon-wed he would be afk nearly all day, and whenever afk'd he would come back, and when staff got on he would move.
I have a screenshot of this happening once, but since then i havent seen him on the servers at all.
If it would help, ill post the one screenshot.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(06-26-2016, 04:15 PM)Fancy Mega Typhlosion Wrote:  Yeah.
Earlier this week, mon-wed he would be afk nearly all day, and whenever afk'd he would come back, and when staff got on he would move.
I have a screenshot of this happening once, but since then i havent seen him on the servers at all.
If it would help, ill post the one screenshot.

I can probably upload some ss that I took within the past 3 weeks.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

I was on when he got kicked but idk if he was farming of not but he was AFK'd alot.
Find

(06-26-2016, 06:21 PM)Soulmasher The Anti-Hallowed Wrote:  I was on when he got kicked but idk if he was farming of not but he was AFK'd alot.
Wtf. I thought you were dead. Also I'll try to get a hold of him later today when I get home.
Find

(06-26-2016, 06:36 PM)Zott Wrote:  
(06-26-2016, 06:21 PM)Soulmasher The Anti-Hallowed Wrote:  I was on when he got kicked but idk if he was farming of not but he was AFK'd alot.
Wtf. I thought you were dead. Also I'll try to get a hold of him later today when I get home.

I was.

What is the penalty for this?
Find

(06-27-2016, 03:12 AM)Soulmasher The Anti-Hallowed Wrote:  
(06-26-2016, 06:36 PM)Zott Wrote:  

I was.

What is the penalty for this?

it depends. could be ban, could be inventory wipe. could be Drop ban and trade ban
who knows
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

Didn't Blue get a tart as an end of round drop? That could be called into question I'd he got it from just sitting there...

EDIT:
http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4008&highlight=Blue
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(06-27-2016, 01:12 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  Didn't Blue get a tart as an end of round drop? That could be called into question I'd he got it from just sitting there...

EDIT:

clearly he was there if he made that reaction seemingly instantly after the drop lol.
Find

(06-27-2016, 01:18 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  
(06-27-2016, 01:12 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  Didn't Blue get a tart as an end of round drop? That could be called into question I'd he got it from just sitting there...

EDIT:

clearly he was there if he made that reaction seemingly instantly after the drop lol.

EDIT
sorry,, please for gif mi
I am reteeerded
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Uhhhh
Any updates on this?
I havent seen blue online since this occurrence, so did someone ban him and just forget to post on this thread? :c
When a dragon round begins.

Find