Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Specialty Legendaries.

So I'm going to start off with some Legendaries since we don't seem to have a bunch of specialty legendaries.
Zeus's Hand
Pistol
10% accuracy
20% fire rate
5% damage
-8% mobility
-10% Stability
1 in * chance to shock target for * seconds causing target to move uncontrollably
----------------------------
Poseidon's Fury
Glock
-10% accuracy
10% fire rate
5% damage
5% mobility
-15% stability
1 in * chance to cause target player's ammo count to "wash away" making the player lose half of the ammo in their reserves.
----------------------
Hades' Furnace
Pistol
20% accuracy
5% fire rate
10% damage
10% mobility
-8% stability
1 in * chance to cause flames to appear on target's screen for * seconds. (This would make the effect of being on fire appear but cause no damage. Basically a disorienting suffix.)

Feel free to tell me if something like these exist and I'll update it with some new names or something. Haven't really checked the suggestions lol
----------
QuickShot
Rifle
-30% Accuracy
25% Firerate
15% Damage
15% Mobility
10% Stability
-5 clip
20% Reload
(This is just a plain ole fast firin', quick reloadin', piece of metal. It has 1 in 8-12 chance to auto reload when shooting) This one might need some tweaks but I like the idea of having a quick and fast rifle.
---------
Nightmare
SG
15% Accuracy
-10% Firerate
20% Damage
-12% Mobility
5% Stability
+10 Clip
I often wish my dreams would come true, but then I realize, my nightmares are dreams as well.
has a 1 in 10-15 chance to trigger a nightmare(A nightmare causes a player to have an illusion effect such as people that arent really there or certain creatures appearing. creatures would be basically things from the event.)
--------
Dream Maker
Mac10
-15% Accuracy
25% Firerate
10% Damage
10% Mobility
-8% Stability
-4 Clip
I have many different names, but after a while, being called the Sand Man gets boring.
Has a 1 in 8-14 chance in creating a dream effect. This causes stated target to see false hallucinations.(This is sorta like Nightmare but instead of hostiles and creatures, the Dream Maker causes disorientations such as fake health stations, ammo, and can blur vision causing players to walk off edges if not careful)

I always thought that Primordials were supposed to be "special legendaries" lmao.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

#ExoticUmptyDumptyWhen?
Umpty Dumpty
Find

If I'm correct Hades' couldn't control fire so this wouldn't fit with your theme. Maybe an effect to give the chance to decrease the visibility of the victim (So it is darker on their screen) for a certain amount of time since Hades' could control how others saw things.
Find

(06-20-2016, 03:30 PM)[Phazz3] Cant Touch This Wrote:  If I'm correct Hades' couldn't control fire so this wouldn't fit with your theme. Maybe an effect to give the chance to decrease the visibility of the victim (So it is darker on their screen) for a certain amount of time since Hades' could control how others saw things.

Yea I see what you mean. The reason being for me putting that is because of the comparison with hades and hell. Not necessarily what he does.
Find

+900000 We need more pistols that are cool :3
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

I hate trying to find ammo mid round so adjust the wash away ability where you loose like 5-10 bullets on hit. I personally hate finding ammo so this way it's a bit more balanced and not op
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

(06-20-2016, 04:22 PM)Tango(SCRUB) Wrote:  I hate trying to find ammo mid round so adjust the wash away ability where you loose like 5-10 bullets on hit. I personally hate finding ammo so this way it's a bit more balanced and not op

Alright I see where you're coming from. I'll adjust it to about half because of varying weapons. 10 bullets on a huge wouldn't hurt really but it would on say an m16.
Find

(06-20-2016, 03:39 PM)Zott Wrote:  
(06-20-2016, 03:30 PM)[Phazz3] Cant Touch This Wrote:  If I'm correct Hades' couldn't control fire so this wouldn't fit with your theme. Maybe an effect to give the chance to decrease the visibility of the victim (So it is darker on their screen) for a certain amount of time since Hades' could control how others saw things.

Yea I see what you mean. The reason being for me putting that is because of the comparison with hades and hell. Not necessarily what he does.

Ahhh but you see he controlled the underworld; In greek Mythology the underworld isn't what we percieve it to be, it was much different and most of it wasn't really fire/lava/hellish based!
I feel like a dick for arguing but yeah i see why you did it xD
Find

Bump bump, Bump it up

Added the Quickshot
Find