Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

last prayer kinda sux

The Last Prayer needs some kind of buff, nothing makes it better than a regular deagle. Maybe 100% ricochet would be cool, I never really see it so it should be easier to spot too
also easier to level would be nice
idk

literally nothing makes it better than a normal deagle, since the ricochet never really does anything either, most maps are too open
at least with 100%, you can kinda strat with it

- That Thrakos Noob

What is this, Overwatch?
-1 for flashbang that cancer has me weak on overwatch
but yeah i definitely agree the ricochet is almost invisible to see
some sort of buff is needed +1

The ricochet isn't 100%? That's lame, it should be.

also the ricochet shouldn't have a horrible spray, i want to be able to aim where it goes, and it should bounce more than once, idk if it already does that, maybe like 10 bounces

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Ricochet bounces like 6-8 times.

But it also never happens.

+1 for a 1 in 2 chance to ricochet
Find

oh it does? cool

but 100% or riot

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

yeah i agree
Find

That's a great idea. The LP could really use something to distinguish it from all the other revolvers.
Find

Find

In my opinion, the LP isn’t so much a victim of power creep as others are calling it, as even at the time of its introduction, it was a novelty item. It has a neat, passive ability, and despite said ability being pretty niche in general use, it is insanely satisfying to pull it off. That said, it is an item that stands out due to not being simply powerful. I feel that the final nail in the coffin for the Last Prayer was the introduction of revolvers able to fire as fast or even close to its Hammer Fan right click, the only thing keeping the LP justifiable to use over others.
Here’s my idea. Make standard shots always proc ricochet, and give Hammer Fan 1/2 chance to do the same. While we’re at it, give the LP a bit more reload speed. These tiny changes would massively make the LP more effective in its niche of inadvertently doming skulls.
Umpty Dumpty
Find