Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Reaver The Cryonator's +Member Application

Steam Name(Current): Reaver

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: No.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I would like to be promoted because I would like to feel like a larger part of the community, and I would like to represent the server better. I seem to help out a lot of players when no staff is on which is pretty rare now. I want to be promoted for this reason too, rdmers. When it's late or early in the morning, or whatever reason, that seems to spark out rdmers and all that, and i feel like slays should be given out, yet we'd have to make complaints on the forums, and quite frankly we're all too lazy to make a complaint every time, so i feel like i could help us out in that part, since my sleep schedule is thrown off, and i'm always up til about 4 am central time.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I think i should be promoted because I represent the server well (in my opinion) and i feel like it'd be nice if i could help out the server a little bit more, helping in the issues that occur in gmod, and straightening out all the things that go wrong in game. Rdmers mainly, but rule breakers and all that.

Do you have any administrative experience: The only one I count is on a jailbreak server a year ago. It died off sadly, that's why I managed to come to FRG, I was searching for another fun server. Anyways i was a mod on there. I've also setup servers for friends, and they've given me dev. before, but I bet that means nothing. Tongue

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes.
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: Hey look it's that Reaver guy... Ugh.
Find

Can I get some more feedback?
Find

Denied. (Inactivity/negative feedback)
Find