Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hockeyfn unban

(06-13-2016, 04:20 AM)Brassx Wrote:  First off I think maybe we should update some rules for the main part:

Perma-ban for extreme racism, as in someone comes on the server and starts going on hate rants about races, or is being extremely offensive, etc.

I think this should be extended to any offensive verbal rants, not just racist ones. I've heard rants about other controversial topics that have offended me as well as personal attacks against specific people.
Find

(06-13-2016, 04:28 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(06-13-2016, 04:20 AM)Brassx Wrote:  First off I think maybe we should update some rules for the main part:

Perma-ban for extreme racism, as in someone comes on the server and starts going on hate rants about races, or is being extremely offensive, etc.

I think this should be extended to any offensive verbal rants, not just racist ones. I've heard rants about other controversial topics that have offended me as well as personal attacks against specific people.

I wouldn't disagree with that but.. My main concern with that is people take offense to a lot of things. With that we'd have to make a seemingly endless list of things you can't say or do.
Find

so is anyone going to close this?
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

(06-13-2016, 04:32 AM)[Mage]Mini Cosmic Wrote:  so is anyone going to close this?

no.

Find

I am closing it now, I left it open to see if anyone disagreed with the rule change.

Closed. Ban is now 3 days.