Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hockeyfn unban

if anybody was recording (which i doubt) post it. Im positive i didn't use the N word.
Find

(06-13-2016, 03:26 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  
(06-13-2016, 03:26 AM)[Mage]Mini Cosmic Wrote:  well enchantable even if he did can say he did or not cus i was not dead yet but its always been a perm it would be kinda unfair for some that my have said it and got ban and never got unban just saying

preston said it and he got a week?

naa it was not preston reread it. He only got a week as a warning cus he was new but hockey knows the rules and stuff i was going to say the same thing on the other report but zott close it
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

(06-13-2016, 03:31 AM)[Mage]Mini Cosmic Wrote:  
(06-13-2016, 03:26 AM)[Mage]Mini Cosmic Wrote:  well enchantable even if he did can say he did or not cus i was not dead yet but its always been a perm it would be kinda unfair for some that my have said it and got ban and never got unban just saying

naa it was not preston reread it. He only got a week as a warning cus he was new but hockey knows the rules and stuff i was going to say the same thing on the other report but zott close it

Yea but the thing is no one is 100% without a doubt that he said the "N" word with a er so i should of been a warning or at most a 1 week ban.
Find

Being here for 50 hours isn't new...

It's stupid how he was let off with a warning compared to other people who say it once and get permabanned, no one follows the same standards like they should.
Find

(06-13-2016, 03:33 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  

Being here for 50 hours isn't new...

It's stupid how he was let off with a warning compared to other people who say it once and get permabanned, no one follows the same standards like they should.

I wouldn't personally care if i got perma'd for saying the N word, but the thing is I didn't, I wish I would've been recording, but wasn't, i'm farely positive EmperorWhale just heard me wrong, considering nobody else reacted or even said they heard me say the N word.
Find

(06-13-2016, 03:33 AM)Devestator159  CSGOEgg.com Wrote:  

Yea but the thing is no one is 100% without a doubt that he said the "N" word with a er so i should of been a warning or at most a 1 week ban.

Emperor claims he is 100% sure. Emperor is a trusted moderator, so his word does mean something. I do think a permanent ban will most likely not stay in affect here, but if hockey did say it (which, again, I have no clue if he did which makes this a lot more difficult), he really should know better after so much time on the server; which is why the ban is so lengthy.

EDIT: There is also not another single person who claims he said it with er, so I'm definitely skeptical.
Find

Whales are saltwater mammals.

hockey and Nuggie are on good terms, so it probably wasn't the best idea to get involved in the first place, Emperor. I doubt he actually said it the first time, but you convinced yourself that you heard it the second time.

Confirmation Bias.

(06-13-2016, 03:33 AM)Devestator159  CSGOEgg.com Wrote:  

I am
Find

(06-13-2016, 03:44 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  
(06-13-2016, 03:33 AM)Devestator159  CSGOEgg.com Wrote:  Yea but the thing is no one is 100% without a doubt that he said the "N" word with a er so i should of been a warning or at most a 1 week ban.
I am

Emperor's credibility isn't an issue here. Just his hearing.

I can speak for hockey's character. He would never use a racial slur against anyone. Not even as a joke.
Find

Just to point out, everyone supporting hockey is saying they don't think he would say it, or that he might not have said it. Nobody is saying they definitely heard him say it without the er.
Find