Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deadman Seasonal*

When a new one starts up (I assume its every 3 months, right?), does anyone wanna play with me? I'd love to play it with a few pals. Its really difficult alone, plus with a few pals we can protect some smart skills.

E.G: I'd protect Magic, HP, Cooking, Woodcutting and Firemaking
Second guy protects Attack, HP, Fletching, Crafting, Herbology
Third guy protects Ranged, HP, Fishing, Mining, Smithing

That means we always have people who can fish or cook food, cut logs/make fires, mix herbs or go mining. Alone, I'd only be able to protect a few skills (Probably Magic, Defense, Cooking, Fishing and Agility/Thieving), which makes it WAY harder. It'd just be for lulz and fun really. Screw around together. Hell, we could all go play on the current one (There's a current one, right?)

I think that you need Membership for it, but its like $7 for a month and I'd probably bloody buy it for someone if they were going to play it with me. So, well, uh, yeah. Hit me up. Add me on steam. Post here. I don't know. I don't even know when/if Deadman Mode is up/resetting/etc, I just wanna fuck around, have fun and enjoy 5x EXP rates in good-ol' OSRS.

Protip: You -probably- want some OSRS experience. Noobs = Dead.

*SEASONAL, a la the 3-months thing, NOT the tournament bullshit.
Find

lets play darkscape
Find

its dead jim
Find

ill like to join but i have no ideal what to do seems fun
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

Do you know about Runescape? Basically, its an open-PVP world where you get 28 items from someone's bank when you kill them, and vice-versa. EXP rates are at 5x, but if you die, you lose a lot of EXP in all stats save for 2 combat and 3 non-combat that you've protected.
Find

nope never played it

You'd probably not do very great then :(
Find

o well i will try hard and die alot but eh it may be fun
Find

Fair enough. It is basically like $7 to enter so I was hesitant for people who don't know Runescape, its...Pretty grindy lol.
Find

If it's still up by the time I get home I'll play with you
Find