Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: What do you think of more Runes/These ideas? A = Highest rating, F = Lowest.
A
B
C
D
E
F
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rune Ideas

(06-12-2016, 07:29 AM)Terran Wrote:  Added a, uh, "Rune of Fragmentation". Probably overpowered. But hey, if its pretty rare, that's fine, right!? Heh...

I actually like that idea
Being able to breakdown guns (NOT CRYSTALS) to get a small amount of forerunner fragments
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.

Rune of Variance and Rune of Reincarnation are my favourites. For Rune of Fashion, I dont think it should contain exotic cosmetics, only under that.
Find

Added "Bag o' Runes" and "Sack o' Runes". Any opinions?
Find

Added Rune of Power, Leprechauns, Charging, Ability, Unlocking, Subterfuge and Scales. Opinions?
Find

+1 It seems like a good ideal to me and sounds fun to mess with :3
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

Rune of Credits

Charge it by playing 20 T rounds/ 20 Detective Rounds. When full, whenever your next T round or Detective round happens,
a pop up appears asking if you would like to activate Rune of Credits for that round

-Gives you 2-5 additional credits to start with.
How many additional Credits you get are based on how many rounds you play as a Traitor or Detective
after 20 rounds of being a Traitor or Detective, playing five additional more grants you access to 1 more token
Max of 5 Additional credits (35 Rounds of playing as T or Detective without activating)
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

Terran has the best ideas, this is awesome! My all-R 5-stars to him, HELL YES! A+ idea!!

terran made me write this and is holding me hostage send help
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

how is it unfair that i leveled fast on my gun cus im good at the video game?
Find

Heisen, I meant before when the gun EXP levels were glitched and people were getting, what, 10x faster level ups?
Find

(06-10-2016, 01:54 AM)NotChosen Wrote:  I had already made that idea for Rune of Variance (Not as cool a name though but it only effected suffixes) so I'll post it here if you want to sub it out Sad

Suffix Rune(Shit name qq)
Has a 1 in X (x= lowest 3 , highest 8) to apply <insert suffix> , if successful the gun will now have the suffix with randomized chance and damage on it. If not, however, the gun still resets but ALL Suffixes on the gun are removed. With this the max suffixes applicable would be , idk whatever Brass would say ,but I prefer the idea of 3 since that'd take above Zott's luck.

Also;

Rune of Terran's Salt
Activate this Rune by equipping it in your Crystal slot, while equipped any Godlike item dropped while you're on collects "Salt" for you , the salt can be turned into a new NPC called "The Excavator" in the lobby for Tidal crates and Item crate 2's.

So the suffix rune is an NTG essence without crafting but instead on a gun that already exists?
Find