Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Add Mobility to Knives

Simple, easy suggestion. A flat 20-30% mobility on the knife. The knife SHOULD be a viable thing to spend a credit on.

It needs mobility because people with positive mobility can outrun you VERY EASILY. Swift Deagles are the bane of the knife challenge.

SCENARIO TIME:
You are in the process of knifing somebody, it is hard as it is to sneak up on somebody on this server given everybody is some kind of TTT wizard, but you whip out the knife and attempt it anyway.

One out of two things happens to you:
1. You hold the knife out and watch them waltz away from you not knowing their life was in danger.
2. They flip around(as smarter players can sense danger) and shoot you in the face as they walk backwards away from you.

Having mobility on the knife would not just make it usable against positive mobility, it could even create a niche way for traitors to move around the map if they're willing to take the risk.

Please consider it.

Just add a shotgun that shoots knives. Oh. WAIT.
Someone already HAD that BRILLIANT idea!
Find

Yeah +1 the knife is really shitty I never buy it because I can hardly ever get close and they always turn around lmao
Find

+1 can definatly agree to this as knives are pretty trash as is
Find

Maybe don't be bad and use it in the right scenario, not when they're actively running away from you or are near people.
Find

New suggestion on behalf of EmpireWhale

Can footsteps be made silent while holding the knife?

That can be a suggestion all on its own, or just bundled with this one.

12:27 AM - y0Nemo: +1 good suggestion, running fast with a knife would make it worth it
12:27 AM - y0Nemo: <3

Thank you all for the support.

+1 Make knives great again!~
Find

+1 Totally agree, I stopped purchasing knives because I kept getting myself killed running in circles, trying to shank some guy
Find

This would completely defeat the purpose of the Energy Sword.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Can we just have knifes for melees, just like cs:go. I wanna collect other stuff than just sg's.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find