stats(aprox. can be changed)
Damage:10-30
accuracy:10-30
Firerate:10-20
mobility:-5-15

Trait/Suffix:
has a 1 in * chance to do Corrosion, Phoenix or shock
(what it will proc. is random).

Model: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=580135115&searchtext=.44

*Note: yes I know its from borderlands that's where I got the idea.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What the heck is "Shock".
Find

(06-02-2016, 05:21 AM)Terran Wrote:  What the heck is "Shock".

You're joking right? If not it's electricity or lightning or as I have in the post "shock"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Find

I meant, we don't have a suffix called "Shock". Unless you mean the lightning strike from the Thrakos, I'm pretty certain that's unique to the gun.
Find

It could potentially be a good idea; although I'd prefer maybe a stun instead of a shock, so maybe your screen flashes with lightning over it for like 2 seconds and you move slowly and take a little bit of damage from the stun... That could be cool; but I think to counter that the stats would have to be significantly lower, so I'd prefer to see the fire-rate negative by at least like 10%.

Good idea but DETAILS! DEETTAAILLSSS!
Find

(06-02-2016, 12:47 PM)[Phazz3] Cant Touch This Wrote:  It could potentially be a good idea; although I'd prefer maybe a stun instead of a shock, so maybe your screen flashes with lightning over it for like 2 seconds and you move slowly and take a little bit of damage from the stun... That could be cool; but I think to counter that the stats would have to be significantly lower, so I'd prefer to see the fire-rate negative by at least like 10%.

I like the idea but I think it should just have a worse chance to proc.rather than lower stats since its a pistol.
Find

would be cool to have, it would need to be balanced though
Find

+1 Yes, yes, yes!
Find

(06-02-2016, 05:52 PM)Devestator159 CSGOEgg.com Wrote:  
(06-02-2016, 12:47 PM)[Phazz3] Cant Touch This Wrote:  It could potentially be a good idea; although I'd prefer maybe a stun instead of a shock, so maybe your screen flashes with lightning over it for like 2 seconds and you move slowly and take a little bit of damage from the stun... That could be cool; but I think to counter that the stats would have to be significantly lower, so I'd prefer to see the fire-rate negative by at least like 10%.

I like the idea but I think it should just have a worse chance to proc.rather than lower stats since its a pistol.

I agree; although if someone drops one with +20% firerate then it will shoot a good amount faster than normal, and with the accuracy it could potentially be dangerously OP... Although if you added maybe 0-5% recoil reduction or maybe negative 0-10% to counteract the rest of the stats it would be good I think. You would have to lower the chance to proc a significant amount for it to balance, and I'm thinking maybe lowest should be 1 in 8 (MINIMUM) idk
Find

the picture of the gun on the right reminds me of the NTG tranquilizer
Find