Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Coinshop Painter, Yes and how, or no?
Yes, Free
Yes, Unlock at a level *post below your suggestion*
Yes, Cost you coin amount to unlock
Yes, Cost you coin amount per item/time you use it
Yes, Donator/VIP item
No, i dont like this
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Coinshop Paint/Color Options

Lightbulb 
So heres a suggestion.. With the items in coinshop we got there great, you can manipulate them move em etc etc.. But what about color options?

Example - You have the white artic camo terrorist model, and you adjust the color and it changes the came to a color. Or objects and pets the same way.

On playermodels it might not be so great because it might goof the faces with color shades, but on any items you use otherwise it would be a neat thing, gives you a little more to play with.

Free?
One time coinshop upgrade you pay for with coin? Or even per item cost?
Level unlock?

Im thinking around level 15 ish unlock, or 2k coin unlock. Or maybe 100 coin per time per item you modify. Something like this sounds neat.

Just a thought i had is all. Ill put a poll up asking what you think.
Vanished from life

I would love to be all black and hide in a corner xD.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

I suggested this a long time ago.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(06-01-2016, 03:54 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  I suggested this a long time ago.
Want a cookie?
Find

(06-01-2016, 04:19 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  
(06-01-2016, 03:54 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  I suggested this a long time ago.
Want a cookie?

If they're oreos, then yes
Find

Wouldn't work really.

It would just add a semi see through layer on top of the texture that would make it look dumb.
Find

I think this would make me want to vomit just looking at anyone's playermodel.
Find

it would also defeat the purpose of uniquely colored guns such as the pretty pink tier, our most important tier

- That Thrakos Noob

(06-01-2016, 09:53 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  Wouldn't work really.

It would just add a semi see through layer on top of the texture that would make it look dumb.

The idea was what the color tool would do to objects. Though that works great for white objects not other colors so much. Still, gives you a bit more choices.

(06-01-2016, 11:55 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  it would also defeat the purpose of uniquely colored guns such as the pretty pink tier, our most important tier

No, this would not be applied to weapons. Only coinshop items.
Vanished from life
Find

It sounds like you could just camo yourself for fun and not be seen if you blended in right...

Also; I'd prefer the idea of just drops, if you give everybody the choice to Customize your player models you know you're gonna get that one guy who is just a cunt and uses the luminous colours
Find