Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Increase dragon round chance?

I know that you have to be on certain maps to have random dragon rounds but I can say that I have NEVER seen a random dragon round. I've played countless hours on large maps that support dragon rounds and have yet to see one. Maybe the chance can be increased to a little above the number for normal minigame rounds? Seeing as how we can only get them on certain maps and I have yet to see one that Jake or Brass hasnt spawned.

or just replace orbital with dragon rounds and make them a bit more rare

(05-29-2016, 01:13 AM)hockeyfn Wrote:  or just replace orbital with dragon rounds and make them a bit more rare

I like orbital rounds though

make it 80% dragon round chance 20% regular round chance

- That Thrakos Noob

+1
chances were already increased before but evidently not enough

Ive only ever seen them when Jake is on, besides that I've seen 3 WHOLE RANDOM DRAGON ROUNDS! It seems like 1 happens each week randomly, they don't give that good of drops to be that rare.
Find

I agree, although I am new here. Smile
Find

i agree cus chosen played 15,000 round yet only seen 3 dragon rounds even tho some round where when dragon rounds was not added still i think it would be nice to buff it a little like i only seen 2
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2

Yeeeeah. of the what. 7 ive seen? all were jake. 1 being the lighthouse ( he spawned it there). then the sundaystreet consisting of 6 rounds in a row. totally believe the randomchance should go up

+1 Orbitals and Bouncys are fun, Dragon rounds are amazing. Id say increase dragon round chance to help out, right now ive gone anywhere from 3 maps in a row without any special round to Every map has 1 special round. The chances on obc and bounce are good and balanced imo.

Also is there a requirement of # of players to be on for dragon rounds? Due to the high DPS needed to bring it down id assume it would be more than OBC and Bounce round
Vanished from life