How to make a Space Snoo:

Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon Anime Powder
- 3 grams Refined Science
- 2 ounces Liquid Space
- 5 gigabytes Pixel Art
- 1 copy of TF2
- 0 ounces Salt
- 1 generous helping of Unicode Characters (♫,☆,☃)

Preparation:
- Place mixture in CD slot of a HP Desktop PC
- Load up PC
- Download result into reality

Makes enough to serve: 1 Gmod TTT Server
Find

I made one, now how do I get rid of it?

(05-26-2016, 07:02 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  I made one, now how do I get rid of it?

Just add 1 grams of Salt to the mix and then blend repeatedly.

Another one of chroma's alts, how expected.

Dude, you gotta stop making alts, or at least making intros with them if you do make another one.

It's fine to play on one, just stop making intros everytime.

It's unneeded and attention seeking.

(05-26-2016, 07:18 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Another one of chroma's alts, how expected.

Dude, you gotta stop making alts, or at least making intros with them.

It's fine to play on one, just stop making intros with them.

I have problems with stuff like that ;~;

Thanks, Autism! Big Grin

I don't dislike you, but constantly making new accounts and sometimes even new personas is an awful way to get the community to like you.

It's annoying at best and completely dishonest at worst.

If there's anyone on the server giving you trouble then please let me know, I'd be glad to sort it out.
Find

(05-26-2016, 10:55 PM)Kuro Wrote:  I don't dislike you, but constantly making new accounts and sometimes even new personas is an awful way to get the community to like you.

If there's anyone on the server giving you trouble then please let me know, I'd be glad to sort it out.

Mhm. I know. I have an issue with social stuff and I'm constantly paranoid that I screwed up and need to start over. It's pretty much my fault and I kinda hate myself for it. But anyways..
Find

(05-26-2016, 11:08 PM)Space Snoo Wrote:  
(05-26-2016, 10:55 PM)Kuro Wrote:  I don't dislike you, but constantly making new accounts and sometimes even new personas is an awful way to get the community to like you.

Mhm. I know. I have an issue with social stuff and I'm constantly paranoid that I screwed up and need to start over. It's pretty much my fault and I kinda hate myself for it. But anyways..

How does making a whole new account help you in anyway, especially when everyone knows it's you...
Find

(05-26-2016, 07:34 PM)Space Snoo Wrote:  
(05-26-2016, 07:18 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Another one of chroma's alts, how expected.

Dude, you gotta stop making alts, or at least making intros with them.

It's fine to play on one, just stop making intros with them.

I have problems with stuff like that ;~;

Thanks, Autism! Big Grin

That's not an excuse, I have Aspergers and I don't do anything of what you are doing, people can barely notice I have it but it completely shows at points.

You just want attention, that's all, stop making up excuses.

I'm actually on Prozac and Risperidone for multiple symptoms linking from depression, anxiety, extreme obsessive compulsive disorder, tourette's syndrome and a general malady of issues including stuff like social anxiety. There are two kinds of people with these issues: The ones who have them very minor yet are very vocal about it, and those who have it severely and keep it mostly to themselves. You can guess which one you're in.