Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 5/16/2016

Added a new crate named: "Tidal Crate".
This crate contains some new goodies!
(Including a Rune Of Restoration, which can be used to reset an enhanced item)
You can obtain this crate post round, or in the donator shop first. It will be added for everyone to buy with coins in a week or so (same as what we did with the Crescent case).

Redesigned the Deathbringer suffix completely. It now shoots the 'death ball' which tracks down the target. It starts off big and rather slow, the target can shoot this deathball to counter act it, however, it will break into smaller, faster moving pieces, that deal a bit less damage(and also take less damage to break). It can do this 2 times, so if you break all of them there will be a total of 9 speedy deathballs chasing you down. However, you can destroy each of them and take no damage from them at all if you're fast enough.

These balls can travel through walls to get to their target! This suffix will likely need some balances, but this should be for the better, as there are clear ways to counter this, but it's fairly difficult to FULLY counter it.

Candy Cane Deagle ice suffix will now allow the frozen person to aim around slowly as the ice starts to 'melt'. You will start being able to aim faster as it melts. This should allow players to be ready to counter their attacker a lot easier.

When frozen Your voice chat is also localized, as well as your text chat. This may be changed in the future though, if it proves too powerful.

The demonic bow's effect will no longer affect karma if players weren't already in the radius of the spot that you shot. So if they walk into it a number of seconds after it's deployed, it's considered 'avoidable', and karma related events are ignored.
•Fixed a number of other bugs.

I have noticed a few issues with inspecting weapons, like the stats window will be in the top left of the screen for most weapons now. Not sure what caused this but I will be looking into it. Same thing with the Coinshop text displays turning black..

sweet. I like the new weapon traits. and Im ready to get me some new tidal crates lol
Find

Neat.

Wait does it work with the TTT call outs as well?Cus when you a muted you can still call out.
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

(05-16-2016, 09:07 PM)[Mage]Mini Cosmic Wrote:  Wait does it work with the TTT call outs as well?Cus when you a muted you can still call out.

Yes. You are unable to use radio commands while frozen.
Find

Tidal crates are shown 300 rubies on the market but are actually 250 rubies.
Find

(05-16-2016, 09:11 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  Tidal crates are shown 300 rubies on the market but are actually 250 rubies.

Will be fixed on map change.
Find

Idk if its just me but when people are frozen they move as normal
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

(05-16-2016, 09:25 PM)[Mage]Mini Cosmic Wrote:  Idk if its just me but when people are frozen they move as normal

They aim around as normal? Or actually walk around?
Find

(05-16-2016, 09:31 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(05-16-2016, 09:25 PM)[Mage]Mini Cosmic Wrote:  Idk if its just me but when people are frozen they move as normal

They aim around as normal? Or actually walk around?

Frozen players move around a little sluggishly but not much. They look around almost as if they werent frozen
Find