Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Splashy Gone Forever?

IF you noticed ive been gone for a while. FRG is a great server just need a break maybe a break forever. I maybe NEVER return I havent even been on  steam Angry. Ive been stressed out alot and got my ps4 fixed and everthing. Add me on ps4 UltraMega12Rekt. I even have steam and gmod deleted. D: If this is my last time speaking to whom ever is reading goodbye forever (Maybe for 2-4 more months) IDK. So i guess this is goodbye forever MAYBE. If i decide never to come back i will post one saying RIP Splashy. I will make this decision by August 1st 2016. If i chose to come back i hope to see you again. Heart Heart For now rip splashy. One more thing I chose to come back it will prob be in the summer and by the end of summer if you dont see me on know im gone. Everthing is stressful enough. I have been super busy/stressful sorry I Choose not to come on. I could but i just dont feel like playing ttt for a while maybe forever Sorry People

All will be missed even Excel. Dont think im not happy not playing ttt im very happy just have alot of work. Big Grin
Find

1. Sell ps4
2. Buy fleshlight
3. Relieve stress
4. You're back on gmod congratulations

yeah i saw you havent been on for like 70 days or something lol
up to you im gonna continue missing u ok
Find

time to kms, if you leave why not me too.
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

That's such a sick PS4 name!
Find

See ya splashy. It was fun while it lasted Sad
Find

who

edit: also, sad to hear about your circumstances buds
Find

(05-17-2016, 06:59 PM)Terran Wrote:  who