Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Alt account for admins

I was thinking about how many potential ghosters and mass rdmers that may have been scared off by an admin joining, so I'd like the propose the idea of having a few steam accounts that can be used by all the people admin+ to go on the server and scope out the scene.

All you'd need to do would be to give them admin powers but hide the rank, and then someone could family share gmod with em. (I'd recommend my account because I haven't been on much and it kicks you off of any game you're playing if someone plays a steam shared game.)

Or you could just have the option to hide rank. That'd work too.
Find

(05-13-2016, 03:09 AM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  I was thinking about how many potential ghosters and mass rdmers that may have been scared off by an admin joining, so I'd like the propose the idea of having a few steam accounts that can be used by all the people admin+ to go on the server and scope out the scene.

All you'd need to do would be to give them admin powers but hide the rank, and then someone could family share gmod with em. (I'd recommend my account because I haven't been on much and it kicks you off of any game you're playing if someone plays a steam shared game.)

Or you could just have the option to hide rank. That'd work too.

It is a nice idea, but don't you think this would be a topic to post in an admin only forum? (if there is one)
Find

yeah as long as the alts cant do event and dont have bank and shit
Find

Why not just put mod and up because they get scared from us as well it would be a nice thing to have cus i have my alt already made for other things XD. +1
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

Should've posted this in member discussion, but I totally agree 100%.
Find

Would probably be better just to make an option for staff to not show up on the scoreboard(like their name entirely). This could be easily countered though, but for people on late night like that I doubt they would think to look at such things.