Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Event exploiting.

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Enchantable, Bluedl2

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:59694855 , STEAM_0:1:40306571

Map the event happened on: Event server

Date of event: 5/10/2016

What Happened?: Well I admit it, I exploited and took advantage of the situation at hand, I did the event twice in less then 24 hours. But I am not gonna go down in vain damnit! That is why I present to you this video evidence of Enchantable admitting that he also exploited and did the event twice in less then 24 hours.

Witnesses: Kuro

Evidence:
Find

Don't forget to add Zalphier in there, we did the event this morning, and then he went with you guys after being told it was exploiting.

I asked him about it and at first he asked me to remain quiet, and then started coming up with excuses as to why it wasn't wrong.
Find

wow, a whole 20 second video of enchantable saying he did the event slightly earlier than he was suppose to.

grow up, and stop trying to get everyone in trouble(inb4 hypocrite).
Find

I'm aware of this already. Like 4 people reported it to me. I just applied some updates that should fix it, but I'm not going to punish a few who found themselves in this situation.
Find

(05-11-2016, 03:00 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  wow, a whole 20 second video of enchantable saying he did the event slightly earlier than he was suppose to.

grow up slightly, and stop trying to get everyone in trouble(inb4 hypocrite).

Hey man just trying to be fair Smile
Find

Okay, well, let me explain. I already have in the shoutbox but I will do so again.
The last time I did the event was yesterday at 9:30 PM. Today I did it at 8:30 (or so) PM. I did it literally 1 hour earlier than my cooldown should have ended if I had gotten one.
If I can really be punished for doing the event 1 hour earlier than I should have, thats some bullpoop. Also, I didn't even knew this constituted exploiting since I haven't heard so from anybody else, plus Kuro did it with me on both occassions (today and yesterday). If he had said something against it, I wouldn't have gone, but I didn't hear anything about it

EDIT: just read brass' post, disregard this lol
Find

(05-11-2016, 03:01 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I'm aware of this already. Like 4 people reported it to me. I just applied some updates that should fix it, but I'm not going to punish a few who found themselves in this situation.

Good to know brass Smile. Thanks for the reply
Find

+1 BAN ENCHANTABLE! MAKE FRG GREAT AGAIN!

PERMA-BAN! PERMA-BAN! PERMA-BAN!

(05-11-2016, 03:03 AM)Dreaddork Wrote:  +1 BAN ENCHANTABLE! MAKE FRG GREAT AGAIN!

you're doing it completely wrong. you have to put it at max font size, make the font bold, and make it bright red.

Find

I was with you guys yesterday, so this report applies to me as well.

We failed yesterday, and had no cooldown.

The time we went yesterday was around the same time we went today, nobody can say for certain because we did not have a cooldown to lock us out.

This is not exploiting, or at least it is not intentional as the event is currently bugged. If we were seriously exploiting we would be doing it over and over for loot, not going at roughly the same time as yesterday.

Thread closed as it has already been resolved and the bug will soon be fixed.
Find