Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Resetting enhancable weapons

Was thinking it would be nice if we could reset weapons that are enhancable back to level 0, like a prestige but you don't get anything from it.

Would let people remake their weapons if they messed up and let other people buy the weapons they want and put the stats they want onto it.
Find

(04-05-2016, 04:16 AM)Chosen Wrote:  I had this idea with Eclipse as we were talking about the best possible stat loadouts for Demonics and were wondering why there wasn't a way to restart one of these gun's stats. Most people want a brand-new or non altered one versus an already completed gun and this would allow for people to make one theirs by adding just a small request. Once you hit level 10 for the gun, the enhance button gets replaced with "Prestige" and when you prestige the gun all it does is reset it and in the small text when you hover over it there will be a "Prestiged: 1 Time(s)". Just a small addition to make them more valuable and cooler. (and maybe some other fun additions for prestiging, if possible).

#StolenIdea ;_;
Find

(05-10-2016, 11:57 PM)Chosen Wrote:  
(04-05-2016, 04:16 AM)Chosen Wrote:  I had this idea with Eclipse as we were talking about the best possible stat loadouts for Demonics and were wondering why there wasn't a way to restart one of these gun's stats. Most people want a brand-new or non altered one versus an already completed gun and this would allow for people to make one theirs by adding just a small request. Once you hit level 10 for the gun, the enhance button gets replaced with "Prestige" and when you prestige the gun all it does is reset it and in the small text when you hover over it there will be a "Prestiged: 1 Time(s)". Just a small addition to make them more valuable and cooler. (and maybe some other fun additions for prestiging, if possible).

#StolenIdea ;_;

You didn't post it you loser.
Find

(05-11-2016, 12:03 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  You didn't post it you loser.

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3781

(It's the last one, ahahaha)
Find

easy just roll a new one

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I want this idea mostly due to trading.

I dont really want to trade for guns with enchantments on them already mostly because:

1. I want to choose the stats myself
2. It's fun leveling guns up on your own, not having them be pre-leveled up.

+1
Find

I wouldn't mind having to level it up all over again to make some changes.

I also wouldn't mind being able to reset it to sell it to someone who wants it to be their own kind of weapon.

There's really no downside with this idea.
Find

I think this is a great idea, but let me add something. How about when you put it back to level zero you can have like a kill counter on it. Then the SECOND time you put it back to level 0 you get to rename it, but you can put it back to lvl 0 again, and after that you lose the name, but you can have a chance to get a trait that makes the gun better.

Ex. First LvL 0 = Kill Counter that shows on the side of your gun. Second LvL 0 = You get to rename it. Third LvL ( win lose scenario ) you lose the name you put on it, but you get to add a trait. This allows the gun to go UP in price every prestige because it becomes more and more unique every lvl 0.
Find

They can spawn with traits and suffixes already. Stat customisation should be enough for you.
Find

(05-11-2016, 08:07 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  They can spawn with traits and suffixes already. Stat customisation should be enough for you.

I mean that you can add another trait to the gun if it already has one or doesn't.
Find