Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

the DeathBringer is so buggy

I support removing the deathbringer

replace all current deathbringers with sogeki's and a git gud badge
Find

Well, its an interesting gun and I like the scope, shooting, morphing and etc functions of it, but any gun that's a dice roll between "Live" or "Die" is complete bullshit. At least with suffixes or traits like look-down you CAN survive, and I'm 100% okay if their head explodes after 2 seconds if you get a sick head-shot, but if it happens on body shots or, Gods forbid, anywhere...That's complete a complete farce. If so, just remove guns entirely and turn the fights into a dice roll.
Find

I'll just end this controversy and redesign the Deathbringer's suffix entirely. So it's still cool, useful, and powerful. Just not too extreme so no insta-kill.

Can you change any rifle with double shoot too? I don't think any weapon should be able to one-hit kill on RNG. Double shoot on a rifle, no matter the tier, seems stupid anyways. It was pretty cool on Bone Spirits, but even at 6.6 its still just a pain to get hit by (Which rounds to a 7 I believe, but its unfair to change the Deathbringer and not normal Rifles). Maybe give the Deathbringer a permanent, but weaker/slower suffix? It would literally "Bring Death", it'd just take time. That's make it more of a "Snipe from a distance, hide and wait" than a "Noscope dankscope 420 blaze it OHKO". People afflicted could still use Health Stations to heal/cure regardless, so it wouldn't be an impossible thing to survive.

Omg Brass pls no don't let Terran take this one too ;-;
Find

yeah woo go brass, but the railgun better be changed too, cus thats also a one-shot kill
it's literally just a meme at this point to hate on the deathbringer, and its just a select few salty fucks

- That Thrakos Noob

(05-10-2016, 08:09 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  yeah woo go brass, but the railgun better be changed too, cus thats also a one-shot kill
it's literally just a meme at this point to hate on the deathbringer, and its just a select few salty fucks

the difference between the railgun and any other sniper is that you have to hold down a key for at least 3-4 seconds before you can even fire it. Meaning you have to hold down your finger for almost an entire round if you want the weapon to be even slightly practical.

stop circle jerking about how the deathbringer is fine when it isnt. It is literally the most controversal weapon on FRG, don't you think that's saying something? The only people who don't think it's OP are the people that own one. Look how many nerfs it's received, 5-6, and even still it is extremely overpowered.

i swear, this site is worse than 4chan at times when it comes to logical thinking.

(05-10-2016, 07:01 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I'll just end this controversy and redesign the Deathbringer's suffix entirely. So it's still cool, useful, and powerful. Just not too extreme so no insta-kill.

You should make the suffix mostly melee related, so people actually use that portion of the gun. Nobody uses the melee portion of it unless they're just hitting people as a joke.

V mfw all 3 of the people that own deathbringers make my post either dumb or facepalm
Find

Actually on topic; I don't mind the deathbringer at all as it currently is (The accuracy is so meh that I prefer my apocalyptic rifle to it), if you're remaking the trait/suffix can it still keep the orb? I actually think something around that or maybe even using the fact that this gun has tentacles and skulls and shit, make the suffix around that. Like it slows people down , like they're being dragged, and applies bleeding. I don't know, just seems like another Terran Salt Thread. Easter 2.0 Sniper Edition.(Jokes I swear Terran).
Find

Yeah, make the melee better. Its pretty lame as it is right now, and Chosen's idea is pretty neat. Hell, if its Death Bringer, let Chosen's idea be implemented and have the orb just follow you. It goes through walls and everything at about 3/4 the player's normal speed, and if it touches you, it does MASSIVE damage. You'd have to run to avoid it until it "Dispels", say after 30-60 seconds. That'd be super cool. The rifle shot that triggers it should still deal damage, too. It'd be fun. It'd bring death.
Find

(05-10-2016, 09:48 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  the difference between the railgun and any other sniper is that you have to hold down a key for at least 3-4 seconds before you can even fire it. Meaning you have to hold down your finger for almost an entire round if you want the weapon to be even slightly practical.

Who said anything about holding it down for a whole round, you can literally fire it until you get the overcharge, drop it and have a one shot kill on demand. I mean when I shoot at people with an M16 I also have to hold my finger down for a couple of seconds and its not that difficult...

(05-10-2016, 09:48 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  stop circle jerking about how the deathbringer is fine when it isnt. It is literally the most controversal weapon on FRG, don't you think that's saying something? The only people who don't think it's OP are the people that own one. Look how many nerfs it's received, 5-6, and even still it is extremely overpowered.

i swear, this site is worse than 4chan at times when it comes to logical thinking.

You say controversial(which you spelled wrong) on FRG I think Candycane deagle. I haven't seen a person not swear and say this is bullshit when the Ccd procs, because as I've said before all you have to do is walk behind them and they're dead. Also yeah sure its an insta-kill on upper body and headshot(which already does 119 dmg anyways so who cares), but the upper body is pretty difficult to hit when your scope is as sensitive as you are about little things and as dark as your edgy soul. /Joke
Mentioning 4chan was pretty useless and random to say the least, what about videogame weapons force me to think logically? I'm just here to have fun.
(05-10-2016, 09:48 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  You should make the suffix mostly melee related, so people actually use that portion of the gun. Nobody uses the melee portion of it unless they're just hitting people as a joke.
I don't think anyone really wants another Bloodweep (at least I hope not). People don't use melees regularly anyways and when people hit me with the bloodweep its 99.99% of the time a joke.
Find