Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Complaint on Zott/Mod

(05-03-2016, 12:27 AM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  Its small talk and just as derp can talk about anime why can't I talka bout politics

please tell me wht the fuck i have talked about anime in the server.

this i would like to know
if you are going to take pity shots
know your shit

this is childish as fuck
grow up

you talked about henti actually, how a girl was being brainwashed to you know what to here parents or brother.

(05-03-2016, 12:35 AM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  you talked about henti actually, how a girl was being brainwashed to you know what to here parents or brother.

you're acting like a god damn idiot.

what the fuck does this have to do with anything?

(05-03-2016, 12:35 AM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  you talked about henti actually, how a girl was being brainwashed to you know what to here parents or brother.

that 100%bull shit being i dont even like anime, you can lie though your teeth all you want. but you can ask anyone, anime is not my thing.

so grow
realize your wrong
and dont make pitty blows and topics your not even right about
Find

My point was if he can talk about things like that, and not get vbated im not allowed to say a little about politics
Find

(05-03-2016, 12:38 AM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  My point was if he can talk about things like that, and not get vbated im not allowed to say a little about politics

but your argument is invalid being i never said a word of what you "say" i did

i mean there's plenty of cheep shot you could make about me.
1: sexuality
2: my boyfriend
3: my interest on anthropomorphic animals

but you would rather lie through your teeth and start rumors. ok bud nice try
Find

(05-03-2016, 12:38 AM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  My point was if he can talk about things like that, and not get vbated im not allowed to say a little about politics

real life events > anime

Do you not understand people at this server(me included) take politics a little too seriously, which cause fights?
Find

If you were there you would understand that the person I was talking to agreed with me and we were just talking nothing else.
Find

(05-03-2016, 12:45 AM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  If you were there you would understand that the person I was talking to agreed with me and we were just talking nothing else.

why didn't you just go to steam chat then?

is it really that hard?
Find

(05-03-2016, 12:45 AM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  If you were there you would understand that the person I was talking to agreed with me and we were just talking nothing else.

two of you agreed. then you also had multiple other people talking over you disagreeing.
dont forget all the facts
Find