Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bezerker Exploiting Jihads

(05-02-2016, 03:45 AM)Chosen Wrote:  Rot, you only have ONE WHOLE PICTURE OF HIM USING TWO JIHADS! THAT ISNT EVEN FRG'S PROBLEM THAT IS MOST LIKELY A GMOD ISSUE SO YES THIS DESERVES CAPS BECAUSE IM GOING TO NAIL IT INTO YOUR HEAD THAT HE PROBABLY DIDNT KNOW HOW HE DID IT AND WAS JUST LURING PEOPLE SO NOW IM DONE

i cant tell if you're being serious or not.

one picture of him using TWO jihads.

you're only suppose to be able to jihad once, and then you're suppose to be dead.

if he wasnt sure what caused it he could have either:

a) killed himself
b) not bought another jihad

stop acting like you know everything, jesus.

I honestly dont give two shits about this report, im just commenting because you're being a completely idiot about this. "Because I didn't mean to exploit, I can keep trying to exploit it again." What logic is that?
Find

This is something that needs to be looked into by Brass and fixed.

I wouldn't say that this is "exploiting" as he didn't do it 100% on purpose. Yeah, he should have killed himself if the first Jihad didn't kill him, but it's really not a big deal. It'd be different if he did this multiple times after this one time.

Closed, hopefully Brass can see whats up with this Jihad thingy.
Find

It would be completely different if he did this once, figured it out and used it every time to jihad with.

He didn't even kill anybody with the second jihad. It looks more like he had no clue what had happened and tried it again to see if there was a bug.

I don't consider this exploiting.
Find

(its closed kuro, dont post anymore pls)

- That Thrakos Noob
Find