Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trade up suffixes

I just thought it might be a good addition to be able to trade up suffixes for a roll that gives you only suffixed weapons.
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this

Maybe have it the exact same thing as normal rolls where you can get a shitty common from a tier 3 but the common would be suffixed in some way? Idk.
Find

i think ive posted this somewhere and it was marked with dumbs Sad

found it http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3695&page=3

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

People will only trade up huges, infectiouses, and ordinary suffixes and get stupidly rare weapons with suffixes.
Find

(05-01-2016, 08:41 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  People will only trade up huges, infectiouses, and ordinary suffixes and get stupidly rare weapons with suffixes.

basically this.
Find

(05-01-2016, 08:41 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  People will only trade up huges, infectiouses, and ordinary suffixes and get stupidly rare weapons with suffixes.

I see your point. At the same time though, this would help raise prices to where they should be. I think if you roll an item crate worth 225 and get a legendary, which keep in mind it's a generally low-ish chance to get a legendary, it should sell for more than about 120 coins. Like the infectious guns should be automatically priced higher since they come with a suffix.
Find

I'm fine with whatever, for me though I just keep rolling suffixes that I'm not gonna use and they aren't worth anything. Getting ten suffixes isn't easy in the first place and you might just get an Adequate Pistol of Corrosion or something. :/
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

no.
not sure what to say about it, just no
Find

I don't think there would be any issues with trade up suffixes (In the key system) and I fully support suffix keys. There wasn't a problem with people literally trading up THOUSANDS of weapons to higher tiers so I doubt anything crazy will happen. I think that breaking down 5 suffixes of the same tier into one key to get a guaranteed suffix would be good.
Find

(05-02-2016, 10:34 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  I don't think there would be any issues with trade up suffixes (In the key system) and I fully support suffix keys. There wasn't a problem with people literally trading up THOUSANDS of weapons to higher tiers so I doubt anything crazy will happen. I think that breaking down 5 suffixes of the same tier into one key to get a guaranteed suffix would be good.

This^ and they'd have to follow the same rules of being the same rarity. That'd be enough limitations , i feel like, would be fair enough and balanced.
Find