Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Little Idea

I was thinking what if you were able to mix your Bank space with someone. a friend, someone you really trust. you can mix bank spaces and share whatever you both have in the bank
Nothing special here. just to share items a little easier
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

That'd be a bit awkward.

What if I want to share my bank with more than one person?

Don't make me choose man, I'm not ready to pick someone to become one with

I like the idea, but my bank is empty.
Find

"He stole all my items from my bank and now I have nothing"

I see this sort of idea causing more problems than helping to solve them. Yeah you might have a partner in mind, and it would really speed up your sharing, but this system will be abused and people will be duped.
Find

Pretty vague on how it would actually work.
- How many people can you have a "shared" bank with? Is there a limited amount?
- If there is a limited amount, once I make a shared bank can I "close" it and share with someone else?
- If they are closable, then who gets what items?
- This would open up other versions of stealing and scamming, will all items be tracked in this?

There's much more implications in this than you realise, and I don't think this is a good idea because of it. Sounds like more work than its worth as well.
Find

I don't know if I agree with this idea but to prevent scamming, maybe tag whoever puts it originally in the bank's name on it so people know who's weapon it is. In addition, maybe it could work as a trade where both parties have to check it off and give a limit on an amount of time before it's automatically put back. However, this would work too much like trading would, and trading would be more efficient. I'unno.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(04-26-2016, 10:10 PM)Axe Wrote:  "He stole all my items from my bank and now I have nothing"

This is why you only share people you truly trust

(04-26-2016, 10:13 PM)anangrybeaver Wrote:  Pretty vague on how it would actually work.
- How many people can you have a "shared" bank with? Is there a limited amount?
    - If there is a limited amount, once I make a shared bank can I "close" it and share with someone else?
        - If they are closable, then who gets what items?
- This would open up other versions of stealing and scamming, will all items be tracked in this?

There's much more implications in this than you realise, and I don't think this is a good idea because of it. Sounds like more work than its worth as well.

You can share your bank with whoever you feel trust worthy. not many people i can imagine

Its a mixed bank. just both banks mixed into one bigger one

Im not sure how the items will be distributed after a bank being closed

It can be up to the people to keep screenshots of their items and other things
which is also why only share your bank with people you can truly feel to be trusted. not just a friend. but someone you actually trust
Stealing items for your own (selling the other bank owners items without consent) is obviously a scamming. warn the seller to give the items back and then close the share (if the other owner wants that)
if he refuses. simply force the items to be given back and probably a trade ban
obviously these are just suggestions so it isnt final. give your own thoughts and these things

(04-26-2016, 10:27 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  I don't know if I agree with this idea but to prevent scamming, maybe tag whoever puts it originally in the bank's name on it so people know who's weapon it is. In addition, maybe it could work as a trade where both parties have to check it off and give a limit on an amount of time before it's automatically put back. However, this would work too much like trading would, and trading would be more efficient. I'unno.

I agree with being able to tag the gun to the original owner in the bank system. that can show who owned the gun and if the bank share were to be closed. it can be given back to its original owners
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

Some people aren't so smart and trust easily. It would def cause more problems than it is worth.
Find

Id just prefer a bigger bank myself to be honest

This really isn't needed at all. What would the benefits of this be? The only thing I can see this being used for is to trade items to alt accounts easier.. If you want to share items with someone, just trade them.

Also, your bank can have up to 200 slots, although right now there's no longer any ways to expand your bank slots just yet(a badge did this previously).
Find