Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

More jackpots!

I Really like the idea of the coin jackpots. but lets make this more like cs:go and have gun jackpots. you can bet guns and obviously the better guns you put in. the higher chance you have
Hope you like the idea!
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.

Far to subjective. It would have to go by rarity which wouldn't make it worth it.
Find

I only won 1 jackpot and it was the best day of my life, having a gun type would literally be amazing. +Juan

That sad moment when nobody wants to do event with you.
Find

The only way to do guns would be rarity. Which wouldn't be that bad. But what I kind of been wanting to do is a Key jackpot. Better the key = better the chance. That would be pretty easy to do, and you'd win all of the keys bet, etc.

(04-26-2016, 03:50 AM)Brassx Wrote:  The only way to do guns would be rarity. Which wouldn't be that bad. But what I kind of been wanting to do is a Key jackpot. Better the key = better the chance. That would be pretty easy to do, and you'd win all of the keys bet, etc.

I think I'd prefer keys just because i don't like betting my guns. Just kidding. I'm a betting fiend. Anyways, i think going off of rarity would actually work. It could help determine more prices and such.I would like the key idea though.
Find