Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Energy Sword minigame?
Yes!
No, that's a garbage idea.
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New minigame?

Ok, so I was on ttt and someone (I don't remember who, they can respond whoever it is) and they gave me the idea of a new minigame.
Energy Sword minigame.
Doesn't that sound like fun? Idk, maybe it's just me but I think it would be tons of fun. Big Grin

Oh bloody hell. this will be awful. I like it.
Find

It isn't a garbage idea but the energy sword doesn't function well enough. I can be standing behind someone completely still, I would be still too, and Ill swing at them cause the circle is red and it will still miss for some reason. It's not an uncommon occurrence.
Find

(04-24-2016, 10:21 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  It isn't a garbage idea but the energy sword doesn't function well enough. I can be standing behind someone completely still, I would be still too, and Ill swing at them cause the circle is red and it will still miss for some reason. It's not an uncommon occurrence.

Idk I've never really had a problem with it Confused
Find

No. Your ideas suck Wink (jokes)
Find

Why not bomb tag? Make it that everyone is disguised and start off with a certain amount of bombs for the amount of players.
Find

(04-25-2016, 04:16 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  Why not bomb tag? Make it that everyone is disguised and start off with a certain amount of bombs for the amount of players.

Hmm, not a bad idea either.
Find

(04-24-2016, 11:36 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(04-24-2016, 10:21 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  It isn't a garbage idea but the energy sword doesn't function well enough. I can be standing behind someone completely still, I would be still too, and Ill swing at them cause the circle is red and it will still miss for some reason. It's not an uncommon occurrence.

Idk I've never really had a problem with it  Confused

Same here. It USED to do that, but now it hits pretty much every time. I usually shit on people with it.