Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

G01dmaster Member app thingy...

Age: 14 Big Grin cause... im cool... i guess... (thats not true...)

Steam Name(Current): G01dmaster (but people call me Gold... or Godmaster or ya...) (DONT CALL ME GODMASTER)

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 67 hours i dont really look hard... numbers = math math = school school = gaming go bye bye

Where did you hear about this server?: First: Fluffy, then later snow brought me back

Have you ever been banned and why?: 1 on ntg (wrong steam ip thingy) multiple times on wogs (someone messing with me) and another on a 2 servers i dont remember because i was a bad player

Why do you want to join?: Well i first made NTG my main server, damn man i hate the community, then i went WoGs, its guns are to op, then i went FRG and it was fun and even, nobody is really op... unless you have a railgun... then oooooh damn... your gonna die

Referred by: Kcat... oh ya HI KCAT Big Grin dont rdm me when i save you again please Big Grin

Additional Details:Uh.... IDK... I like cookies... I want to collect all the godlike accessorys... and umm... KCAT IS A HORRIBLE T BUDDY (story time Big Grin) so one day on a map I forgot name of, i saw kcat sniping, i was her t buddy, then i saw someone and sayed WATCH YOURSELF cause they would prob shoot her, she Ignored me, they rush her and i shoot him in the head when kcat is near death, my first kill, and then kcat ONE DEAG ME IN THE HEAD... KCAT... WHY ;-; I SAVED YOU
Mary has entered the Server.
G01dmaster: NO!
G01dmaster has left the Server.
Find

pretty random app dude
also dont mention ntg or wogs because it isnt related

regardless I like you as a person and I've known you for a while, friendly and fun dude
+1
Find

(04-24-2016, 09:51 PM)G01dmaster Wrote:  
(04-24-2016, 09:50 PM)Kcat Wrote:  lmao my gun chooses the one to kill I'm sorry, it wasn't my fault, I swear. But YES he's great! He's really fun to play with and doesn't do anything annoying(rdm, baiting, etc.) so ya!

uhh... i do bait XD rarely tho... its only when nobody is doing anything and im bored cause nobody is exciting is on.. such as you your exciting Big Grin

If you can, avoid commenting on your own app. Especially for something like that

Anyway, +.5

Seemed nice enough from the little I've seen.
Find

Denied due to lack of feedback. Please feel free to repost an application in hopes of more feedback.
Find