clombs123 ban appeal numero dos

Steam Name (Current): Clombs123

Steam Name (During incident): Clombs123

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48133050

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056531829/

Name of staff you were banned by: McNuggie

Length of the ban: perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban: "Im tired of your constant problem causing/rdming. you have received too many chances" i was banned for propkilling and general douchebaggery

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: yes

Additional details:
I have listened to the things people said on my last appeal and have been working on them. i realize exactly what this server wants from its players and if i'm unbanned, i will try to reach  that idea. during this time i have also been trying to branch out to other people through the forum to try change peoples view of me, its not easy when 90 percent of the forum only plays TTT, but ive been trying. ive also been working on the attitude and will try to be nice to the admins and other players. I will stop with the propkilling unless im a T, in that case watch out when im carrying a microwave. if people bring up other problems they have with me, just tell me and i will try to work on them as much as i can.

He's pretty damn dedicated, that's for sure.
Find

(04-24-2016, 02:28 PM)Halutus Wrote:  Prop killing is against the rules. Period.
Doesn't matter if you're a traitor or not.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

You are allowed to prop kill as a traitor...

I thought prop killing was against the rules, whoops

(04-24-2016, 03:00 PM)Halutus Wrote:  I thought prop killing was against the rules, whoops

nah its just illegal if you do it when your inno

Find

i would also like to mention that im white

Find

yooo same +1 for stuff in common

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Ban upheld. There were far too many issues with you in the past, and there hasn't been enough improvement spotted for us to be comfortable giving you another chance yet, sorry.
Find