Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tournament Line-Up

(04-18-2016, 11:43 PM)uW | Tammy[执行器] Wrote:  tango vs I gl tango

I'm fucked,I'm fucked,I'm fucked,I'm fucked,I'm fucked,I'm fucked,I'm fucked,I'm fucked,I'm fucked,I'm fucked,I'm fucked,............

DONT MAKE ME DO THE FIRST ROUND AGAINST HER PLEASE IMMA GET FUCKIN REKT IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKK

btw, Terran's name got spelled with 1 r not to, so his name is Teran XD

Any Gl to everyone and uhhhhh Zott im creating the roster for the next tourny is there will be one Big Grin

Edit: also 5pm Central is 3pm Pst and i get out of school at 3:10pm and get home at like 3:20pm anything you can do about that zott ????
pls
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

I completely forgot about this
Find

(04-19-2016, 04:48 AM)Chosen Wrote:  URL isn't working

Edit: NVM, Something weird I guess, Jerome I'm coming for your anus

Post up Bro, I haven't played for 2 weeks.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

I work at 4 so this will be interesting lmao and I have to leave early-ish
Find

(04-19-2016, 03:35 PM)Chosen Wrote:  I work at 4 so this will be interesting lmao and I have to leave early-ish

I am grounded an I am still going to play. I am just here to show y'all who is better.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(04-19-2016, 05:06 AM)Tango(SCRUB) Wrote:  
(04-18-2016, 11:43 PM)uW | Tammy[执行器] Wrote:  tango vs I gl tango

I'm fucked,I'm fucked,I'm fucked,I'm fucked,I'm fucked,I'm fucked,I'm fucked,I'm fucked,I'm fucked,I'm fucked,I'm fucked,............

DONT MAKE ME DO THE FIRST ROUND AGAINST HER PLEASE IMMA GET FUCKIN REKT IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKK

btw, Terran's name got spelled with 1 r not to, so his name is Teran XD

Any Gl to everyone and uhhhhh Zott im creating the roster for the next tourny is there will be one Big Grin

Edit: also 5pm Central is 3pm Pst and i get out of school at 3:10pm and get home at like 3:20pm anything you can do about that zott ????
pls
Your fight is should be scheduled as one of the ast ones. I'm working on a schedule of when to do the battles. If anyone has a time problem just pm me and I'll make some adjustments.
Find

Zott, im guessing it's to late to join in?
Find

(04-20-2016, 09:01 PM)EpicFace96 Wrote:  Zott, im guessing it's to late to join in?

I cant do it, so I put EpicFace as my Knight

(04-20-2016, 09:42 PM)Chosen Wrote:  
(04-20-2016, 09:01 PM)EpicFace96 Wrote:  Zott, im guessing it's to late to join in?

That's cool. Also I should have an exact schedule posted when I get home. Make sure you pm me if you have a time problem. If you have a problem and I dont know about it you're shit out of luck lol.
Find

(04-21-2016, 03:22 PM)Zott Wrote:  
(04-20-2016, 09:42 PM)Chosen Wrote:  

That's cool. Also I should have an exact schedule posted when I get home. Make sure you pm me if you have a time problem. If you have a problem and I dont know about it you're shit out of luck lol.
Hey just saying idk if we will have power tomorrow because Texas in having really bad storms and it is not looking good.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find