Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tournament Line-Up

Forum says yes. My eyes/ears say no. as ive seen/heard him in there several times
Find

Im gonna have to drop out of the tourney, sorry. Some real life issues have come up, and i wont be on for quite a while
Find

(04-19-2016, 12:00 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Im gonna have to drop out of the tourney, sorry. Some real life issues have come up, and i wont be on for quite a while

Alright thats cool man. So right now terran and tobi are out. Angry and Axe both win the first match as of now lol
Find

Wait tourney is today!?

That sad moment when nobody wants to do event with you.
Find

(04-19-2016, 12:08 AM)Wolfy Wrote:  Wait tourney is today!?

no, it is on the 22
Find

Wait it isnt messed up! Dread, Derp, Grill, and Mr. Tarra are in the second round. I didnt read this right. My bad! Dread will fight the winner of SiletSpy v Paladin and so forth for the rest. My apologies
Find

(04-19-2016, 12:04 AM)Zott Wrote:  
(04-19-2016, 12:00 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Im gonna have to drop out of the tourney, sorry. Some real life issues have come up, and i wont be on for quite a while

Alright thats cool man. So right now terran and tobi are out. Angry and Axe both win the first match as of now lol

why not just put them together.... its has not started yet. i mean make it more fun
Find

(04-19-2016, 01:21 AM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  
(04-19-2016, 12:04 AM)Zott Wrote:  

why not just put them together.... its has not started yet. i mean make it more fun

I thought about it actually but it wont work because the winner of angry and tobias' duel would go on to fight grill. So I have to give them the win by technicalities
Find

YAY second round bitches.

Wait I don't get a teammate? COOL!
Find

URL isn't working

Edit: NVM, Something weird I guess, Jerome I'm coming for your anus
Find