Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Overwatch

Its like the only game that makes medics enjoyable though. i hate traditional healers but i liked their take on it.
Find

(04-16-2016, 02:30 PM)Mougwi Wrote:  it's pretty cool, nice graphics and awesome cast list, but it feels like an updated version of TF2 right now with all of the payload games

Essentially. blizzard has a history of ripping off other successful games using new flashy gimmicks and getting a free pass because of their dickriding fan base. Look at hearthstone, heroes of the storm, now over watch... Looks like they're just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks, in the case of hearthstone it worked pretty well so I'd figure that's why they're going to continue doing it for the forseebale future
Find

(04-16-2016, 09:28 PM)Furesh Wrote:  
(04-16-2016, 02:30 PM)Mougwi Wrote:  it's pretty cool, nice graphics and awesome cast list, but it feels like an updated version of TF2 right now with all of the payload games

Essentially. blizzard has a history of ripping off other successful games using new flashy gimmicks and getting a free pass because of their dickriding fan base. Look at hearthstone, heroes of the storm, now over watch... Looks like they're just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks, in the case of hearthstone it worked pretty well so I'd figure that's why they're going to continue doing it for the forseebale future

thats true. but tf2 is shit now. so yea
Find