Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

titanfall 2

W00T

Find

Hopefully they do everything they said they would for it.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Bleh, not making the mistake of instantly buying this shit again.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

empty lobby simulator 2?
Find

Flopperfall 2
Find

I bet they do the same as the first, give a half decent idea and fuck it over completely. (I actually enjoyed Titanfall because of the weapon selection and the mech fighting reminded me of that old ass xbox game that I can't remember)
Find

Chosen, they said titanfall 1 was the "open beta" to see how the full game would perform. Obviously a shitty move but imo it was still fun gameplay but it got boring quick due to nothing but pvp.

This one is supposed to have lots more, plus a campaign.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(04-12-2016, 07:14 PM)Eryehka Wrote:  Chosen, they said titanfall 1 was the "open beta" to see how the full game would perform. Obviously a shitty move but imo it was still fun gameplay but it got boring quick due to nothing but pvp.

This one is supposed to have lots more, plus a campaign.

Inb4 this is actually Destiny, but with mechs.
Find

I feel like the game is underrated to the extreme. It sold a shitload of copies and actually had a decent map line up of 15 maps on release (which is what most people complained about). The game really just lacked a reason to keep playing after a couple weeks other then to get better.
Find