godlike Designated Marksman Rifle

Name: Misery's End

damage: around 30 damage to the body,
10-17 to the arms and legs
60 to the head

clip: 10 rounds in a clip

reload time: 5 seconds.

downsides:
it has a very low fire  around 2 rounds a second, and the low ammo count and slow reload speed means you have to be very accurate with it at close range.

suffix:

1 in 13 chance to "mark" your target,

increases the damage the target recieves by 30(?)% for 5 seconds.
the damage caused by the shot that has the suffix is reduced by 90 percent.

it can be modeled by either the sr 25 marksman rifle: (without the scope or supressor)

there are different add ons that have the sr 25 as a weapon.

or you can model it after the sks:

this one has also ben modeled in several add ons:

the best models i've found were from this add on:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=180507408

the add on modeled both rifles really well. animations and sounds are very well done

Find

60 damage? For a sniper?

I also think it would be a better idea to make the tracer shot something that takes a special shot, then makes you reload. Instead of just being a chance.
Find

(04-11-2016, 08:15 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  60 damage? For a sniper?

I also think it would be a better idea to make the tracer shot something that takes a special shot, then makes you reload. Instead of just being a chance.

its technically not a sniper. nor is it a rifle. its a weapon thats supposed to be a mix of both. if you make it so that it reloads after the special shot. its basically useless in a close ranged encounter.

it also wouldnt have a scope, if it did it would be the most op weapon in the server

Find

LETS BRING BACK THE DOW (DESTROYER OF WORLDS)!
Find

Damage is too low. Firerate is too low.
Find

i hf plns 2 make gun liek dis
Find

(04-11-2016, 09:36 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  Damage is too low. Firerate is too low.

i thought about this a half hour before i posted. im just throwing the idea out. aresuft and brassx are the ones who are gonna agree on the stats of this weapon if brassx wants it. the thing with a semi auto rifle is that it isnt and easy weapon to balance. it cant be as strong as a sniper, but it cant be as weak as a rifle. its hard to find that sweet spot that makes it a balanced weapon that wont throw off the equilibrium of all the weapons.

Find

how about u make it a shotgun +10
Find

(04-12-2016, 06:51 AM)Excel Wrote:  how about u make it a shotgun +10

how about no