Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mr.Wulf Mavis Unban Request

(04-10-2016, 11:24 PM)Zott Wrote:  Mavis you knew he was a t. You yourself specifically said that your friend told you to do it.

I never said I didnt know he was?
Find

I know wulf from a diffrent TTT server and he never broke the rules, hear him out, he's a good friend of mine, I'm very sure this won't happen again, so ,if you can, shorten the ban and let him make up for his small mistake
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

(04-11-2016, 12:05 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  Yeah, you said he (wolverine) told you he was a T. That is ghosting. Also how could you do this for 10 maps and only kill 2 people? de fock

am I missing something

I said "Its not like I did it for 10 maps"
Find

(04-10-2016, 11:12 PM)Mr.Wulf Mανιs Wrote:  I want to make something known here, we were not ghosting AT ALL! Exclamation for the point that i am trying to make it exceedingly known, we didn't ghost at all I did not say who my T buddies were nor did he. All that happened was he stuck a bomb to me and I jumped into a room and Put "The Salt Is Real Bro" a few times letting him know to detonate the bomb.

We wernt Ghosting to make this clear, all that happened was he stuck a bomb to me and I posted something as a go ahead for detonation. It was a single round and no names of T buddies or peoples were abouts were called out, named etc.... I just wanted to make this clear

You were meta-gaming. Letting a wolverine plant a bomb (a traitor item) on you, then ran a straight line from wolverine to the building I had claimed and pushed straight through my barricade and spammed something in the chat to tell her when to set it off in order to help her get a kill.

You knowingly did that, that's why I reported you. After investigating it seems you were helping her out in other ways besides that, hence the ghosting and permanent ban.

Either way I don't think you don't deserve a permanent ban, and I wouldn't have reported you if I knew you would have been permanently banned.
Find

I still dont know. You would have know that wolverine was.a t since they planted the.bomb on you, but a lot of people seem to think you're a good person so I guess I'll change my view and say leave the ban but shorten it.
Find

My ban is still set to Permanent can that be changed since Zott is replacing it with a actual ban for meta gaming it self?
Find

(04-14-2016, 07:04 PM)Mr.Wulf Mανιs Wrote:  My ban is still set to Permanent can that be changed since Zott is replacing it with a actual ban for meta gaming it self?

Zott is not the one that decides if your ban gets shortened or not. He is just saying he supports you getting a lowered ban.
Find

hes the one that banned me though?
Find

If the one who bans you is indecisive on whether your ban should be upheld or fullu believes it should be upheld, the final decision goes to Brassx. However, the one who banned them can change their mine and revoke their ban, but only their bans.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(04-14-2016, 07:19 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  If the one who bans you is indecisive on whether your ban should be upheld or fullu believes it should be upheld, the final decision goes to Brassx. However, the one who banned them can change their mine and revoke their ban, but only their bans.

yeah, but someone else had to have made it permanent, since mods can only ban for a week.
Find